February 1, 2017
Feb. 1 – Pray that the Court will Rule in Favor of Pro-Life Policies
Over the past 44 years, Americans have “legally” taken the lives of nearly 60 million innocent unborn babies, without the due process of law guaranteed every American by the U.S. Constitution. Just as the U.S. Supreme Court erred horrifically in its 1857 Dred Scott Decision, declaring that “a negro, whose ancestors were imported into [the U.S.], and sold as slaves… whether enslaved or free, could not be an American citizen and therefore had no standing to sue in federal court,” so the 1973 Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Doe v. Bolton, and the 1992 Planned Parenthood v. Casey rulings, which were based upon utter distortion of the constitution to fit the politically correct thinking of the then majority of justices. The loss of each baby’s life, the guilt and damage to mothers who felt justified by the new “law,” to take their baby’s life, must be shared by all who have stood by idly, content to watch what has turned out to be an American massacre. Moreover, we have pushed this “American policy” on foreign lands, and required those who receive American aid to adapt similar policies. And while the Hyde Amendment prevented Federal Tax dollars from going to abortionists, we have funded Planned Parenthood at home and abroad for all these decades. These policies are being brought to an end by President Donald Trump.
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- May God move upon our Supreme Court and our Federal and State courts urgently to repent of and reverse the pro-abortion rulings past Courts have delivered.
- May President Trump move quickly to appoint a solidly pro-life Justice to the U.S. Supreme Court and similarly lifetime pro-life judges to the Federal Courts.
- May governors follow suit and appoint pro-life Justices to their State Supreme Courts and pro-life judges to the lower courts.
- May God move upon the spirits of all Americans to reevaluate their views about abortion. May those who identify as pro-life multiply until American culture has become a culture of life and not death.
- May President Trump and Congress work together quickly to defund Planned Parenthood and expand and make permanent the Hyde Amendment to prevent any expenditure of taxpayer dollars to fund abortions anywhere.
- May God send us a Biblical multi-generational Revival that literally rebuilds our lives, repairs our families, restores a Biblical worldview to our culture, heals our land and with the sins of our past blotted out by the blood of Jesus, make us an influence for righteousness in the world until Christ returns!
A prayer you can pray:
Dear Lord, we thank You for a new Supreme Court nominee. We have hope for a shift toward life! We repent yet again and cry out for the reversal of pro-abortion rulings of the past. We ask that You would cause a full exposure of abortion practices in America. Pull the curtain all the way back, Lord! We ask that all taxpayer dollars be removed from pro-abortion centers and that funding be given, instead, to those women’s centers that promote and uphold Life! Forgive our national shedding of innocent blood and heal our land, dear Jesus. Amen.
We will see the reversal of abortion practices in the United States during our lifetime.
By, Pierre Bynum, Family Research Council
See FRC’s Issue Analysis: “Filling Justice Scalia’s Seat and Beyond.”
June 24, 2019
June 23, 2019
June 22, 2019