May 19, 2017
Honoring the Hispanic Community
“Hispanics are the key to the revival we have been seeking in this nation. They are not a minority, but the fastest growing people group in America. Spanish is the primary language spoken in more than 1/3 of all U.S. households. The Hispanic culture is one that honors ‘Family’. The key to ‘Life’ and to overturning abortion in America is the Latino community. Abortion clinics have been raised up in Hispanic and African American communities to fulfill a genocidal vision. It is time for those living in these communities to rise up and call for the removal of those clinics from their communities!” (Jeremy Burk)1
“Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.” (Romans 12:10; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Ask the Lord to amplify the voices of Hispanic Americans until their voices are clearly heard in this nation.
- Tell the Lord that you are personally making room for this important American people group—that you will make room for them and cheer them on!
- Thank the Lord for the value Hispanic Americans place on Family and on Life.
- Ask Him to blend these two passions together until there is a cry for the ending of abortion in their communities.
- Declare that abortion clinics are closing, especially in predominately Latino and African American nations.
A prayer you can pray:
“Lord, we believe that Hispanic Americans are the key to revival in America. We ask You to amplify their voices. Amplify their hearts for ‘family’. We ask you to take their love for Family and unite it to the message of Life and raise up a message that cannot be ignored in this country. We call for the abortion clinics that have been raised up in Latino and African American communities to be closed, not because white people call for them to be closed, but because Latino and African Americans call for them to be closed. Raise up what we call ‘racial minorities’ to be the majority voice for Life in this nation! Thank You, Jesus. Amen.”1
I decree that Hispanic Americans will be seen and heard and will be the significant key to revival in America and in the ending of abortion.
1 Learn more about Jeremy Burk here.
July 23, 2017
July 22, 2017
July 21, 2017