August 13, 2017
The Wave of Revival is Going to Wash Over the Military
The Lord is stirring my heart for the military. Many thousands of them do not know the Lord. Some are the most honorable, committed people walking the planet. They are loyal, patriotic, lovers of their fellow humankind. God’s heart is turned toward them in this season. The greatest revival that has ever touched America’s military is coming to this nation. A tidal wave of salvation is coming to the military – to the bases and to the battlefield. Supernatural stories are going to be told of how God gave words of knowledge and of angels seen on the battlefield giving victory. There will be stories of angels saving lives, and bullets that bounced off of bodies. This is coming and nothing is going to stop it!
“’Go home to your family, and tell them how much God has done for you.’ So the man left. He went through the whole city and told people how much Jesus had done for him.” (Luke 8:39; GWT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- If you are on or near a military base, go drive by it or to it and get ready to prophesy over it.
- Intercede for the marriages of our men and women in the military.
- Declare that the military culture will no longer be a destructive culture, but one of salvation and life!
- Declare that the Generals would not just design plans for battle, but for strengthening the personal lives and families of the soldiers under their care.
- Call for angelic assistance to keep alive those on battlefields. Pray that they would be aware of the times that angels intervened and saved them and the troops around them. Pray that these experiences would result in the salvation of many.
- Ask the Lord to send them home with stories that draw the lost to the cross when others hear them.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, I pray for those that are near our military bases. Some may be overseas. Let them drive by the bases and prophecy that revival is coming. I pray for the marriages of those serving in our armed services that they will be saved and solidified. I say that the military will no longer be an overwhelming field of destruction for marriages, families and lives, but it will be a place of salvation! Move on the hearts of the Generals and help them see what needs to be changed, so that marriages are saved and families are strengthened. We expect the stories of angelic assistance supernaturally keeping spouses, and moms and dads, alive on the battlefield, so they can find You. Revival come to the military! In Jesus name, amen.
God will move on the hearts of military leaders and they will say, “We must do something for the family.”
July 21, 2018
July 20, 2018
July 19, 2018