November 2, 2017
From Our Foundations to Our Future
“Prayer must be coupled with bold speech and action. And, don’t be deceived. The division that you bring will lay the groundwork for a ‘new unity,’ based on Kingdom principles. Think about the great division in the Pre-Revolutionary war colonies, when men began to speak of rebelling against the King and overthrowing Redcoat Rule. It must have been a frightening and chaotic time. Yet, that confusion and heated argument were the cauldron for the birth of the world’s greatest nation. With our leadership today, we can forge ‘new agreements,’ based on our foundational principles and scriptural understanding. However, for us to do this, the current structure, based on old, wrong agreements, must be torn down. Beginning in the mind, it is built upon thoughtful, factual, and respectful dialogue. As at our founding, it will require the educated and privileged, committed Christ-follower to do it. So, don’t abdicate your God-given responsibility to stand in the marketplace against atheistic, secular and socialistic thought. Your children’s freedom depends on it.” (Robert M. Truslow)1
“Behold, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to pluck up and to break down and to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.” (Jeremiah 1:10; WEB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- We aren’t always specific enough in our intercession for what we know God is wanting to do in the nation. Get more specific in your prayers.
- We are even less engaged in writing and speaking about what needs to happen to line society up with Kingdom principles. If you speak or write, determine to make your messages more specific and “Kingdom”; more meat than milk.
- Finally, we rarely ever take action, like the citizens of this nation under Britain’s heavy-handedness did. Ask yourself what you can do to advance God’s Kingdom rule in the earth.
- We don’t think big enough. Ask God to expand your thinking and increase your faith and territory.
- Stand up and make some bold declarations for God’s Kingdom to come and will to be done in and through you to advance His Kingdom in your city and our nation.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, I repent for praying generic prayers. Faith prays specifically and in alignment with Your Word and Your Will. Show it to me. Let Your scripture flow out of me. (Pray some specific scriptural prayers for the U.S.) I want meaty messages to speak and write. (If you have a gift to speak and/or write, ask the Lord to give you something to write about and show you where to post it.) Put me into action. Is there not a cause? What mountain of society was I created to impact? Is it government, media, religion, business, education, or arts and entertainment? If I’m called to the family mountain, show me how to impact more than my own nuclear family. Give me big dreams and the faith to accomplish them. (Stand up and make some bold declarations in the name of Jesus to advance His Kingdom in your city and in this nation.)
I decree that God has set the Ekklesia over nations and over kingdoms, to pluck up and break down and to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant!
1 Robert M. Truslow is a lover of Christ, the United States, and Kingdom Truth.
December 18, 2017
November 05, 2017
November 04, 2017