December 28, 2017
Comfort is Coming
I see many postings on social media about what a difficult year 2017 has been. It was challenging to many, but it was also a shift year, a transition year, a breakthrough year. Through the hardship, we received mercy. Through the struggles and pain of loss, we are coming to know the God of All Comfort. See, if we let the Holy Spirit be our comforter, He will console us and heal our hearts. Then, we become equipped to help others who will encounter similar losses. This is especially true where we become equipped to help the unsaved when they will have nowhere to turn. Let Him heal you.
“All praise goes to God, Father of our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. He is the Father of compassion, the God of all comfort. He consoles us as we endure the pain and hardship of life so that we may draw from His comfort and share it with others in their own struggles.” (2 Corinthians 1:3-4; The VOICE)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- If you had a hard circumstance to overcome in 2017, bring it back up to the Lord right now.
- Bring the pain and the questions and the heartache to the foot of the cross and ask the Lord for a Divine exchange – His comfort for your grief, his blessing for your poverty, His healing for your sickness and disease, etc.
- His scripture is healing. Look up Bible verses that can serve as a balm of Gilad to heal your heart.
- Tell Jesus that you are willing to partner with Him to heal the hearts of those who don’t know Him.
- Ask God to heal our nation’s wounds, as well.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, let me tell You about the heaviness on my heart. Let me tell You where I feel I need You most. (Bring the pain and the questions and the heartache to the foot of the cross and ask the Lord for a Divine exchange – His comfort for your grief, his blessing for your poverty, His healing for your sickness and disease, etc.) Lead me to scriptures that I can pray over my life – those that will heal my mind and emotions. I want to be thoroughly healed by You, so I can help lead others to you. Show me how to help heal this nation’s wounds, as well, Jesus. Amen.
I decree that God is taking our pain and making us a compassionate nation!
March 20, 2018
March 19, 2018
March 18, 2018