January 6, 2017
The Greatest Year Yet for America
This year is going to be the greatest year for the Church in America than we have seen in a long, long time. There has not been anything like what is coming. Because of the outpouring of Holy Spirit, the nation will be changed. The Ekklesia is becoming the Ekklesia. I’ve been watching. The Ekklesia is learning to operate to a greater degree in a priestly and kingly role in intercession – binding and loosing, opening and closing. I believe we are about to start taking out “giants”, spiritual strongholds around the world. There will be places that are ruled by spiritual giants where spiritual darkness has ruled since the Fall. These are will now be liberated by the prayers of the saints and those that have been sitting in darkness will see a great light!
“The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.” (Matthew 4:16; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Worship the Lord for a minute and thank Him for the finished work of the cross! He did it ALL!
- Read Colossians 1:15-20 and remind yourself of what Christ has done for us.
- Literally, stand up and present yourself to the Father and ask Him to fit you for the battle. Ask Him for His plan, His equipping, His anointing, and His specific directions.
- Write down the biblical decrees that He gives you and declare them with boldness before the enemy! See, with the eyes of the Spirit, chains falling off the captives. Hear their cries of freedom.
- Declare that this will be the Ekklesia’s best year yet!
A prayer you can pray:
Father, we exalt the Name of Jesus. We acknowledge that the work you did was done in totality. You dethroned powers and principalities. Now, the Church will rise up and walk in the authority You have given us to enforce that victory as apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers. We will walk in that authority and work together and we will see the harvest released. David did not petition You to take Goliath down, but rather, he made decrees against him. We will walk in that same anointing and see the captives set free in this nation and in the nations of the earth! What an amazing year this will be! Amen.
We decree that the decrees of the Ekklesia will release the captives currently held in darkness, and they will see a great Light!
December 10, 2018
December 09, 2018
December 08, 2018