March 9, 2018
Supernatural Times Are Upon Us
“The identity of the New Testament Church is now receiving a destiny change to represent Christ’s Kingdom as He has intended. We’re entering into supernatural times. We are pregnant with promises that He has given to us that we have carried now to full term. This is the year for open doors for miracles and the completion of miracles that we have fought for and cried for—for decades. The Great Harvest is now in its moment. The Great Outpouring is now in its moment. At moments like this, our God releases His angel armies to assist us to accomplish assignments that He has put in our hearts and in our DNA. And, that DNA is to subdue and dominate the Kingdom of Darkness!” (Tim Sheets, 3/23/18, The Turnaround)1
“’…For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.’” (Matthew 17:20b; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Welcome your refreshed identity as an advancer of Christ’s Kingdom in the earth.
- Command the doors for miracles to open as you go about your day, as well as when you intercede for others and this nation.
- Ask God to increase Your faith to the level He needs it to be at, so you will believe and receive the miracles you are contending for.
- Call for the Great Harvest and plan to be a part of reaping it.
- Call for the Great Outpouring and plan to participate in it.
- List the assignments you know God has given you, and tell him you want His new assignments, as well.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, I am an advancer of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ! I command any closed doors in front of me to open now in the name of Jesus! I will watch for opportunities daily to intercede for miracles. Then, I will watch the miracles manifest! Increase my faith until miracles are flowing with ease – drawing men to God. Harvest fields, yield your captives! Great Outpouring, flood this land! Let multitudes be swept into the Kingdom of God. Even as I recount to You the assignments I know You have given me, Jesus, begin to show me even more. I am Yours. Kingdom of God, come now! Amen.
I decree the Church will now move the mountains in the USA!