April 11, 2018
A Fullness of Anointing in the Church
The five-fold gifts are not just offices. They are anointings. We took gifts, anointings, and we made them positions in the local church. When you make them positions, it’s about “me”. When you understand these are gifts and anointings, then you understand it permeates the entire body. You may not be a “Prophet”, but you can be prophetic. You may not be an “Apostle”, but you can be apostolic. You may not be an “Evangelist”, but you can win the lost. You may not be a “Pastor”, but you can nurture and heal people. You may not be a “Teacher”, but you can come alongside somebody and teach them and train them in the ways of the Lord. You can walk them through scripture. So, what we are about to experience is not a new anointing in leaders. We are about to experience a fullness of anointing in the Church.
“Later, the apostles began to argue about which one of them was the most important. But Jesus said to them, “The kings of the world rule over their people, and those who have authority over others want to be called ‘the great providers for the people.’ But you must not be like that. The one with the most authority among you should act as if he is the least important. The one who leads should be like one who serves.” (Luke 22:24-26; ERV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
• Order is important to God. He has a place for each one of us to function in His Kingdom. Decree God’s Divine Order into His people, especially His leadership.
• Intercede for those who have titled themselves as Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and/or Teacher. Ask God to make clear to these individuals who they really are, so they can function properly.
• Intercede for those who aren’t sure who they are. Ask God to reveal His grace-gift to them, so they can confidently express Christ in their gift.
• Pray for all those who believe that the gifts and callings ended with the original Apostles. Most of these Believers love God’s Word. Pray for these that Jesus will cause their eyes to be opened to the fullness of the Word, so they can repent and help expand the Kingdom of God. They are needed in this hour!
• Ask God to strengthen and increase revelation and anointing for those already confidently and humbly walking in their proper calling in both the Church and in the Marketplace.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, we need help with the revelation of the five-fold ministry. Some are calling themselves a title they are not able to operate in. This is confusing to the part of the Body of Christ trying to operate together with them. Some are not aware of their calling. Some don’t believe Apostles and Prophets are grace-gifts in operation today! We need to overcome the enemy’s confusion over this and operate properly in our places for maximum Kingdom advancement. Encourage those who are walking in their proper place and help the rest of these leaders to get there quickly. In Jesus’ loving name, amen.
I decree the Five-fold grace gifts into proper positioning with revelation for the sake of Kingdom-advancement!
July 21, 2018
July 20, 2018
July 19, 2018