April 9, 2018
The Five-Fold Expression
For many years we only saw the manifestations in the church of Pastor, Evangelist and Teacher. We could win people. We could nurture and love on people. We could heal people and teach people. We couldn’t go to the next level, but that’s changed! In the last 20-30 years, He’s restored understanding of the prophet, and, eventually, the Apostle. Now, we have the fullness of Christ functioning in the Church, so we can now reveal Him. That’s what the five-fold giftings are all about. The Church has not had the ability since the book of Acts to fully manifest who He is. The Church has not had the ability to fulfill all of the commission that Christ gave to us, because we can only do that when we have all of that functioning.
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’” (Matthew 28:18-20; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Thank Him for revealing in this generation the five-fold expression of Christ in the Church – Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher.
- Thank Him that we can now go to another level of revealing Christ in the earth.
- Declare the Kingdom of God will now be advanced in America at a more rapid pace.
- Declare that strongholds in America will now be dealt with, such as systemic poverty, violence, racial conflict, sexual perversion, and government corruption.
- Decree that the captives will be set free!
A prayer you can pray:
Thank you, Lord, for revealing Christ in His five-fold manifestation in this generation. Now, the Church can operate at a new level of grace, power and revelation. We can disciple the nation and the nations of the earth as You send us forth! In America, we will watch the advancement of Your Kingdom more rapidly than ever before from state to state. Every stronghold we have prayed about over the last twenty or so years will now have to give way to the Kingdom advancers. Corruption, violence, poverty, sexual perversion, and racism, among other things, we decree are unraveling before the prayers of the saints. The captive ones will now be set free in Jesus’ name! Amen.
I decree that the Church will disciple America through Christ’s authority!
July 21, 2018
July 20, 2018
July 19, 2018