May 13, 2018
The Moral Outcry
“In the 1992 landmark case “Planned Parenthood v Casey”, the Supreme Court had an opportunity to reverse “Roe v Wade”, and its companion, “Doe v Bolton”. In conference, the justices voted 5-4 to overturn Roe and Doe, but at the 11th hour, before the opinion was released, a centrist coalition of moderate judges – including Justice Kennedy, who switched his vote – was formed to write a compromise that would weaken the Roe and Doe decisions, but still leave abortion as the law of the land. What would have happened that day if more pro-life voices had been heard? Sign The Moral Outcry petition here. This petition will serve as a symbol of that moral outcry. It will wake up the nation and galvanize the national conscience to end the scourge of abortion in America. It will declare that, as a people, we do not accept the compromise that leads to the unnecessary death of millions of innocent babies.”1
“I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life!” (Deuteronomy 30:19; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Call for all those who decry the murder of the unborn in the womb to find this petition and sign it.
- Post the link to The Moral Outcry petition on social media or send it via email to some of your friends. Encourage them to sign it!
- Call the Supreme Court into order before the Supreme Judge of the Earth – God Most High – and repent identificationally for their judicial action. Their back-peddling led to compromise on the issue of Life and left abortion as an option in America.
- Cry out to God for the ending of abortion in America!
- Declare that abortion will end in your lifetime.
A prayer you can pray:
Supreme Judge of All, we ask for Your sovereign intervention in the issue of abortion in America. Let every person who desires to end this heinous practice in America find this petition and sign it. Help us each do our part to get it out across social media and in front of our friends. Our Supreme Court justices need to see how many people want this unrighteous practice ended. We repent for the sins of our Supreme Court’s actions and decisions to leave abortion as the law of the land. God, end abortion in our nation! Lord, let abortion in America end in my lifetime! Jesus, save our children. Amen.
“We do not accept the unnecessary death of millions of innocent babies.”
Learn more about The Moral Outcry and sign the petition here.
February 21, 2019
February 21, 2019
February 20, 2019