May 18, 2018
What Are We Turning To?
The question I am seeking answers to is, “What are we turning to, if there is a turnaround happening?” I don’t just look for the economy to get better. I’m not looking for President Trump to get all of his agenda accomplished, though I agree with much of his agenda. I’m talking about spiritually. The obvious first answer is that we are turning toward the Lord. I also think He’s turning us back to our roots—back to our destiny and purpose as a nation. It’s not about turning back to wealth or power as a nation, though those may be side effects. He’s restoring the destiny He had for America from day one. Even from the time the Native Americans came here, He had a plan for this soil, this dirt. “From these shores, the Gospel will go forth, not only to this land, but to the nations of the earth,” declared the Rev. Robert Hunt, as he prophesied the destiny of this nation at Cape Henry in 1607.
“If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Corinthians 7:14; KJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Declare that America is a nation turning back to God!
- Call forth the unfulfilled portion of the destiny of this nation. Ask God to give us yet another opportunity to see His plans for this land fulfilled.
- Declare Rev. Robert Hunt’s words over this nation: “From these shores, the Gospel will go forth, not only to this land, but to the nations of the earth!”
- Intercede for the Native Americans to have a sweeping move of God among them, resulting in multitudes of souls saved.
- Pray for the purposes of God for the Native Americans to be seen in this generation.
A prayer you can pray:
America is a nation turning back to God! I call the unfulfilled part of God’s plan for America to be realized. I agree with and decree Rev. Robert Hunt’s prophecy over America, spoken in 1607, “From these shores, the Gospel will go forth, not only to this land, but to the nations of the earth!” Lord, you had planned this to begin with the Native Americans and we, as a nation, blew it. Make things right in our generation. Let Your purposes for these unique people groups come to pass now. In Jesus’ name, amen.
The Gospel will go forth across this nation, then from this nation to the nations of the earth!
August 21, 2018
August 20, 2018
August 19, 2018