May 25, 2018
May 25, 2018
From “The Donald” to “John”
Since the day I heard President Donald J. Trump’s middle name was John, I have been asking God to transform him. I have been asking that the real estate tycoon, the multi-millionaire, the man who branded himself as “The Donald”, be transformed by God into “John”. John was “The Beloved” and “The Revelator”. John was most definitely a Son of Thunder, but one whom the Lord harnessed and brought that zeal into humility. There are some Believers who don’t believe that God can do what we preach. Do we really believe that God can transform somebody? I don’t like all the things Abraham did. He slept with his wife’s maid and produced Ishmael. King David slept with Bathsheba and then murdered her husband. I don’t like it that Saul murdered Christians before he encountered Christ. However, I do believe God redeemed them and the final story was not that they were adulterers and murderers, but that they were sons and daughters of the Most High.
“For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” (2 Corinthians 5:21; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Intercede for President Donald John Trump today. Ask God to transform him from “The Donald” to “John, His beloved one”.
- Many in Washington, D.C., say he has accepted Christ as his Savior. Pray that He will truly know God and His ways. Humbly ask God to work the transforming power of sanctification in his life.
- Shut the mouth of the accuser against him. Repent if you have joined the accuser of the brethren toward the President.
- Decide to intercede for him whenever you hear evil words spoken against him or when you hear him utter evil words against others.
- Thank the Lord that He is using President Trump as a Cyrus to accomplish His will for our nation in this season of time.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, I know you love President Donald John Trump. Transform him from “The Donald” to “John, Your beloved one”. Help me to see him as You see him. You transformed my life and I know you can transform him into the image of Christ, Your Son, as well, if he has truly said “yes” to You. If he hasn’t, then introduce him to Yourself. Either way, I command the accuser of the brethren to be silent! I say that every word spoken against him will fall to the wayside. You are with him and You have a purpose for him being in office right now. Strengthen him and let our prayers encourage him. Use him as You once used Cyrus to turn a nation back to You, Lord. Amen.
I decree that President Donald Trump will be as John, the beloved of the Lord!