June 11, 2018
President Trump’s Historic Meeting With North Korea
This evening, which is the morning of July 12th in Singapore, President Trump will meet with Kim Jong-un. In this historic meeting, which has been on, off, and back on again, our president will attempt to negotiate with North Korea’s leader. The negotiations will center on North Korea’s dissolving its nuclear program and joining the rest of the world as a more open nation. The U.S. may be offering reduced sanctions and more open trade, benefiting the people of North Korea. We must pray for President Trump for wisdom and God-given skill in these negotiations. He has called these meetings a beginning and a testing of the waters. Kim Jong-un is crafty, but he has the ability to make history by turning North Korea from a nation that threatens others to one that blesses others. China and Russia are encouraging him to take this step. President Trump is being cautious. Pray for God’s Divine outcome.
“Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.” (Proverbs 11:2; NLT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Ask God to intervene in the pride of both of these men. Pray for humility, especially for President Trump.
- Pray for our president to have great wisdom and the fear of the Lord on His life, plan, and words to Kim Jong-un.
- Decree, “The negotiations will be successful, even if they are only a first step.”
- Call for the angels to come and protect President Trump and all of the U.S. entourage from any and all harm while in Singapore.
- Intercede on behalf of the people of North Korea. They need to be set free from the bondage, poverty, and fear they are living in day to day. Say, “Satan, set the North Korean people free!”
A prayer you can pray:
God, I sense that President Trump has a plan that can shift North Korea from a fear-mongering nation, threatening other nations, to a life-giving nation. Hear the cries of the North Koreans for freedom, justice, and deliverance from their impoverishment. Mantle our President with humility and wisdom in these negotiations. Let Kim Jong-un humble himself and recognize that he can be a hero in his generation and before his people, instead of being seen as an oppressive leader. Satan, set the people of North Korea free! Let history mark this day and this meeting in Singapore! The negotiations will be successful, even if they are only a first step! Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
In humility, President Trump will be used to turn North Korea from an enemy to a friend!
October 23, 2018
October 22, 2018
October 21, 2018