June 18, 2018
Will Planned Parenthood Be Held Responsible?”
“Members of Congress gathered outside the U.S. Capitol (June 7th) to call attention to an important investigative report and video series exposing Planned Parenthood’s repeated failure to notify law enforcement of suspected human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of women and girls. ‘Abuse cover-up is systemic to the abortion industry,’ said Lila Rose, founder of Live Action which produced the investigative report and video series. ‘What sexual traffickers do to their victims is take them or threaten to send them by force to an abortion facility which can become a key place for that abuse to be covered up,’ said Rose. ‘And Planned Parenthood, instead of reporting the abuse as they’re mandated to do in virtually all fifty states by law–instead of reporting abuse, instead of being that person who can encounter a girl in a situation of extreme distress and be that moment of intervention for her–does a secret abortion, has a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell policy,’ and sends this vulnerable young girl back into the arms of sex abusers.’…As a result of Live Action’s reporting, fifty-six members of Congress today called on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to begin an investigation into Planned Parenthood.”1
“Justice must flow like torrents of water, righteous actions like a stream that never dries up.” (Amos 5:24; NET)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- This is one more reason to ask God to end abortion in this nation!
- Decree that God will pull the curtains back on any and all darkness happening at Planned Parenthood.
- Pray that the U.S. Congress’ investigation of Planned Parenthood will uncover the truth about any support of or participation in sex trafficking and child abuse by abortionists.
- Ask God to bless the 56 Congressmen and women who asked the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to look into these abuses at Planned Parenthood.
- Intercede for the freedom of those trapped in sex trafficking! Pray that their captors will be found out and the victims will be able to return home.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, our hearts are rejoicing at the news that the U.S. Congress is going to investigate Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers to see if they have participated in these heinous crimes. It is time for the curtains to be pulled back on this darkness. We refuse to stick our heads in the sand and pretend these awful things don’t happen in our cities across this nation. Trafficking is happening even in our small towns! The abortion mills need to be shut down and the life centers need to be funded! God, intervene! Set these captives free and send them home to their families! In Jesus’ name, amen.
The sex trafficking and abuse of children is ending in the U.S.A.! Their captors and abusers will be found out!
1 Mainwaring, Doug, “56 lawmakers demand Planned Parenthood be investigated for covering-up child sex-abuse”. LifeSiteNew.com, 6/7/18. Accessed 6/10/18.
November 14, 2018
November 13, 2018
November 12, 2018