June 29, 2018
Unique Moment in U. S. History
Our friend, Phillip Jauregi, has issued an excellent directive to the Body of Christ as we navigate interceding for the next Supreme Court Justice. We will share points over the next few days that come from him. “Justice Kennedy’s retirement has created the most significant judicial vacancy in the history of the United States. This moment is the pinnacle of much of our work since 1962. God has graciously given us another opportunity to take back the Supreme Court for His Glory. It is a great gift and we must take time to rejoice and be thankful for this incredible gift. Yes, we will work – but as we work – we must maintain the joy of the Lord because it is our strength.”1
“The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest. Righteousness goes before him and prepares the way for his steps.” (Psalm 85:12-13; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Rejoice, rejoice, for a significant door in our nation’s history has opened.
- Thank the Lord for the opportunity to shift the Supreme Court for at least the next generation.
- Thank the Lord for the righteous person He has been preparing for this position.
- Thank the Lord that He is answering the prayers of the saints over the last generation. Our children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren could reap the rewards of national moral and judicial stability and affirmed religious freedom as a result of this placement.
- Thank the Lord for Believers who have been tirelessly fighting for this moment in time. Ask God for the grace to continue on bravely.
A prayer you can pray:
God, You are so good! We rejoice over this door of opportunity You have opened for the United States, Lord! If navigated by Your Holy Spirit, we can shift the Supreme Court for at least a generation to come. We thank You in advance for the person You have been molding behind the scenes. We thank you that they will be the one appointed. You have made sure they have the exact right background to get through the confirmation process. You are now answering decades of intercession of the saints. The bowls are being poured out in this matter. Thank you for all those who added their prayers to those bowls. We say grace, grace, grace to this Supreme Court mountain. God’s time has come to be glorified in this hour of our national government! Amen.
We are rejoicing! God is setting the Court for His righteous judicial season!
1 Learn more about Phillip Jauregi and the Judicial Action Group here.
November 14, 2018
November 13, 2018
November 12, 2018