June 6, 2018
Praying for Melania
“I can only imagine what our First Lady is going through. We need to be praying for Melania and her son. She signed up for something that is really tough on her. I am sure she would appreciate the Saints of God holding her up in prayer. She loves the Lord and she is under constant attack from those who don’t even know her. Those who disagree with her husband have maligned her for no other reason than she is his wife. The press, together with actors and actresses, have mocked her and her young son, Baron, who has done nothing to deserve it. She really needs our intercession.” (John Kilpatrick)1
“Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. “Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.” (Matthew 5:11-12; NASB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Intercede for Melania Trump, our First Lady, as the Lord leads you to.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to encourage her and lift her countenance.
- Command the darkness to get away from her and to get out of her house—the White House.
- Pray that she will find a fresh revelation of God’s love for her in His Word as she reads it each day.
- Pray for her son, Baron. Ask the Lord to give him God-dreams, and let him bring great joy to his mother, as she sees Your hand on his life.
A prayer you can pray:
“Father, we bring Melania Trump before you. She is a woman of God. She loves you. She has gone through many lonely times and many satanic attacks. May she feel our prayers for her. Holy Spirit, You can access the White House. Energize her and encourage her. Bring her comfort and the joy of the Lord! Take the darkness out of her house – the White House. Let the light of the Holy Spirit shine in that darkness and let revelation come to her. Let the Bible come alive to her in a fresh way as she reads it each day. Jesus, show her how You are the Living Word. Show her how You are caring for what concerns her, like her son Baron. Amen.”1
We decree that Melania Trump is safe under the wings of the most High God and that God will fight for her!
1 Learn more about John Kilpatrick here.
October 23, 2018
October 22, 2018
October 21, 2018