June 8, 2018
Opposing California AB 2943
“We believe that the Gospel is a message of freedom, healing, hope, and transformation. God is moving in a unique way this season to bring the Gospel to those in the byways through the challenging legislation being proposed in California’s Capitol… On Tuesday, June 12, the California Family Council is rallying thousands of Christians from across the state to the Capitol to oppose AB 2943, a bill seeking to limit therapies and resources (to help those experiencing gender confusion)… In the spirit of Revelation 12:11, testimonies of change, led by Ken and Elizabeth (Moral Revolution staff members) and a team of over 20 individuals who have left homosexuality, will be presented from the Capitol steps.” (Moral Revolution/CFC)1
“They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.” (Revelation 12:11; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Ask God to stop this legislation, which would keep untold numbers of individuals identifying in some way as LGBTQ from getting help that they may seek out.
- Pray it is also defeated on behalf of parents of gender confused children who want help.
- Intercede for LGBTQ individuals to be delivered and set free from the enemy’s attacks on the pure sexuality God desired for them.
- Pray for Ken, Elizabeth and the other individuals that will give their testimonies at the California Capitol building on June 12th.
- If possible, consider attending the events at the CA Capitol on June 12th. Here is a link to the event page. You can also attend the hearing scheduled that day.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, California needs help! They are actually considering legislation that would prevent sexually confused individuals from getting the help they need. Parents would have nowhere to take their children for counseling, if they are gender-confused. California’s AB 2943 must fail. Please touch the hearts and minds of the legislators to reconsider their support of this Bill. Set every captive free! Encourage and embolden Ken, Elizabeth and the over 20 others that have been set free by Jesus Christ’s love for them, together with the ministry of deliverance and counseling the Church has provided. Let their testimonies bring many to Jesus. Let their testimonies have great effect on the legislators. Let many California Christians turn out to support them and pray for the failure of this Bill. Amen.
California’s AB 2943 seeks to hold multitudes in sexual bondage! We will pray and we will act to see it fail!
1 Learn more about Moral Revolution and the California Family Council here.
June 20, 2018
June 19, 2018
June 18, 2018