September 18, 2018
Let the Truth be Revealed
Christine Blasey Ford is the name of the anonymous source of a letter Sen. Dianne Feinstein presented to the FBI last week. Now, there is a name and face to go along with the charges against Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He can now find a frame of reference for the charges. Also now revealed is the name of the other young man involved in her allegations – Mark Judge. Both Judge Kavanaugh and Mr. Judge have denied the allegations against Kavanaugh. The charges are specific and very serious. Judge Kavanaugh said, “This is a completely false allegation. I have never done anything like what the accuser describes to her or anyone. Because this never happened, I had no idea who was making this accusation until she identified herself yesterday.” He went on to say he would like to be able to defend his integrity. A representative of the White House stated that Mrs. Ford should be heard. No woman should ever be subjected to attacks such as she describes in her letter and she should be able to make her complaint under oath. Judge Kavanaugh should be heard, as well, and given an opportunity to face his accuser. Ultimately, the Senators on the Senate Judiciary Committee have to decide how to proceed. Ekklesia, we will appeal to the Judge of the universe who has seen the end from the beginning and who alone knows the entirety of the truth. May it be known in the earth, as well.
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Go to God as Judge of the Earth, our Judge, Lawgiver and King. Ask Him to expose the truth of this matter.
- If Judge Brett Kavanaugh is innocent, let him be exonerated. If not, let him step down. Pray he does not step down due to intimidation if he is innocent!
- Intercede for Christine Blasey Ford. Ask God to draw her to Himself and save her if she does not already know Him. She is now known by all of us. What a wonderful opportunity to pray for her salvation. Ask Jesus to heal her from all of the traumas of her life.
- Pray the same for Mark Judge.
- Ask God to grant wisdom to the Senators on the Judiciary Committee to know how to proceed, especially Chairman Chuck Grassley.
- Cover the Kavanaugh daughters in prayer. Ask God to keep them from trauma of these allegations against their dad.
A prayer you can pray:
God, we come to you as Judge of the heavens and the earth. You are our Judge, Lawgiver and King. You alone know all of the circumstances that happen and the motives of the hearts behind them. We need truth in this situation. We want to know for sure if Brett Kavanaugh is who he says he is. Minister to Christine Ford. If she doesn’t know You. We join the multitudes praying for her today. We also ask You to make Yourself known to Mark Judge. Let Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman, Grassley, seek You for wisdom and strategy. If Brett Kavanaugh is innocent, let things move forward on schedule. Keep charge over his children and keep them from the trauma of this situation. In Jesus’ wonderful Name, amen.
Let truth be revealed in the Kavanaugh hearings!
December 10, 2018
December 09, 2018
December 08, 2018