September 30, 2018
Give Him 15 is joining a 40-day national call to prayer before the 2018 Midterm Elections. Here is today’s Focus:
Day 3 – Walking, Praying, Voting: The Church in Unity
“ I gave them the same glory you gave me, so that they may be one, just as you and I are one: I in them and you in me, so that they may be completely one, in order that the world may know that you sent me and that you love them as you love me.” (John 17:22-23; GNT)
We are standing here in a moment of time that was only produced by the prayers of His saints. The upcoming midterm elections are critical for so many different reasons. We want to see God continue to move throughout this nation. The unity we are currently seeing across the Body of Christ in America is what will move the heart of God to act on our prayers. He loves it!
As a strategy of unified intercession for our nation, we believe God is calling us once again to prayer walk our neighborhoods. In 2016, we had up to 10,000 people report that they were prayer walking in one way or another, and now, from September 28 through Election Day, November 6, we will be prayer walking again.
We are going to ask the Lord to anoint our coalition to be able to stand together, pray, and vote, and continue to shift the nation in a righteous direction. If the leaders of the churches and prayer ministries make this call for prayer together, it is as if we are blowing a shofar loud enough to wake the Church up, at least to the nation’s need of prayer.
Points for Prayer:
- Thank the Lord for increasing unity across many diverse streams of the Body of Christ.
- Ask God for an increase of this love and unity.
- Call forth the prayer walkers. Call forth tens of thousands of them to pray for their neighbors, blessing them.
- Intercede for the praying Church to also be the voting Church.
- Commit to intercede and prayer walk through Election Day, November 6. Go to PrayInUnity.org, sign up to prayer walk, and note on the map where you are praying.
- Tell your pastors and other prayer leaders about this initiative. Put it on social media and tell everyone you know to sign up!
By Dave Kubal, Cindy Jacobs, and Dave Butts
Dave Kubal is the President of Intercessors for America
Cindy Jacobs is the President and Co-Founder of Generals International
Dave Butts is the Chairman of the National Prayer Committee
June 27, 2019
June 26, 2019
June 25, 2019