November 9, 2018
A Report on “Giants Will Fall” – Part 2
We prayed not only for the Supreme Court, but for all of our government. God is using our president to shift the Judicial system, expose corruption in our government, strengthen our military and economy, support the Church, and reverse many unrighteous regulations. We prayed for our President, asking God to give us the leaders we need in all congressional and governmental offices. We were also reminded that once conservative leaders are in office, we must remember to continue praying for them and their families.
“Pray for kings and others in power, so we may live quiet and peaceful lives as we worship and honor God.” (I Timothy 2:2; CEV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- If we desire freedom to worship, we must commit to pray for our government leaders.
- If we want an environment of freedom to share the Gospel in America, we must pray for those we have chosen to lead us. Ask the Lord to give you more of a heart to do so.
- Pray for President Trump. Thank the Lord for the things he has accomplished, such as appointing Justice Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. He has also increased religious freedom, strengthened our economy and reversed unrighteous regulations. Ask God to grant him greater wisdom and self-control.
- Intercede for all of your Senators and Representatives. Call, email, or write them and let them know you are praying for them. Visit your Congressman’s local office and ask to pray with their staff. Let them know you care about them as a person, even if you don’t agree with their political ideology.
- Choose a member of President Trump’s Cabinet (here). Bless them today in Jesus’ name.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, Your Word tells me to pray for those who govern me. It clearly says that Your people can live peaceful lives, if we pray. How could I not want a peaceful environment for America and my family? There is so much fear, division, anger, and anxiety in this nation today. Help me to be a part of the prayer solution, instead of running my mouth on social media, inflaming the problems. I thank you for President Trump, my Senators, my Representative, and all those who govern this nation. I want to learn about them, encourage them, write them, and intercede for them. Let them feel loved by You through the prayers of the saints. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
We commit to pray for our government leaders.
January 16, 2019
January 15, 2019
January 14, 2019