December 11, 2018
A Shift in Our Thinking
“We are in a season of breaking out of old ways of thinking. We are going through a lot of intense conflict. Our nation is, as well. Daniel 7 shows that there is a tremendous conflict going on, but the Ancient of Days is stepping into His place. The enemy, meanwhile, is wearing down the saints, causing our minds to grow weary. I think we had to get worm out. We had too much understanding of what we wanted. Therefore, without us being worn out, we wouldn’t be able to see the Ancient of Days make His judgements. New decrees are coming into position. These new decrees will come from a wearing-down season of our thought-processes. The media and all their opinions have worn us out. Our trials have worn us out. But, we are going to start thinking like we have never thought before. You might feel worn out, but your thinking will now change and the enemy will not be able to stop the revelation coming to you.” (Chuck Pierce)1
“Then God Most High, the Eternal God, came and judged in favor of his chosen ones, because the time had arrived for them to be given the kingdom.” (Daniel 7:22; CEV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- If God is calling you to a new season of intercession, get up and answer the call. Even if it’s in the middle of the night, get up! You will want to hear what He is saying. You will want to see what He is doing.
- Know that fresh communication with the Lord will break weariness off of you in a moment. Get your notebooks ready.
- Repent of trying to figure out what God was doing and saying in the last season. Repent of wanting what you wanted, instead of what He wants.
- Declare, “The noise of the media and those in entertainment and other thought-leaders is breaking off of my mind now!”
- Worship the Lord and refresh yourself in Him. Ask Him to replace your thinking with the mind of Christ, as you do.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, I say “yes” to You. Ancient of Days, if you need a partner to speak Your decrees into the earth, day or night, I want to be there for You. Wake me up. Open my eyes and let me see what You are doing. Let the excitement of the freshness of the season break tiredness and sameness and weariness off of me and off the Church. Forgive me for thinking that I knew what was best for my life. I can see now that natural thinking like that wears the saints out. Media and other talking heads and thought-leaders wear us out, as well. It’s time to focus on You and what You want. I will worship You for You are deep refreshment to my weary soul! Wake up Your beautiful bride, Jesus. It’s time for us to dance with You as we receive Your Kingdom on earth. Amen.
The enemy cannot stop the revelation coming to the saints of God! The Bride is about to wake up!
1 Learn more about Chuck Pierce here.
January 10, 2019
January 09, 2019
January 08, 2019