December 8, 2018
“Recognize the day of your visitation. Several days ago the entire earth rang like a church bell. Scientists don’t know why or the specifics of where it came from. They only know it came from Africa. On November 30th, Alaska was shaken by an earthquake originating in Africa! My home and my daughter’s home are built on rock and they were not damaged at all. However, out on the flats region, they build homes on volcanic silt. Many homes built there were totally destroyed. Be sure your home is built on the Rock. Know what the Lord is telling you to do in this hour and stay close to the King.” (Mary Glazier)1
“Everyone who comes to me and hears my words and does them, I will show you what he is like: he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when a flood arose, the stream broke against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built. But the one who hears and does not do them is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. When the stream broke against it, immediately it fell, and the ruin of that house was great.” (Luke 6:47-49; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Decree, “Sure footing! Access to sure footing.”
- Ask the Lord to stabilize your foundation, the foundation of your family, your church and this nation on the Rock. Jesus is the only firm foundation.
- Let the Lord tell you where there are gaps in the foundations you are responsible for.
- Intercede for the five-fold ministers of the Gospel to hear what is needed to strengthen the foundations of the Church.
- Pray that government leaders are led by the Lord to heal gaps in our government processes.
- Command doors of access to open for those needing help for their health, finances, or other needs in their lives.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we thank you for sure footing that is coming. Level out our foundations. Make them firm and steady. Anything in our foundation that is not stable, we ask You to reveal it to us. Reveal it to the Church – apostles, prophets, pastors, evangelists and teachers. Reveal it to Believers in the government structures. Show us where the gaps are in the foundations. Show us where we have built on something less than Jesus Christ and Him crucified. Let us make Him known. Show us where we need new levels of alignment to be on a leveled playing field. Show us how our opponents have gained access to us in a way they shouldn’t have. May we seek Jesus for every place of access we need now. Where there has been limited access to health and healing, adequate finances, healing of relationships, or any other thing, we say, “Access granted!” Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
Access granted by Jesus Christ!
1 Learn more about Mary Glazier here.