February 28, 2019
70 Days – Righteousness Exalts a Nation – Day 20
GiveHim15 will be collaborating with Love Ministries in a very special 70-day prayer focus. We are going to take a stand for righteousness in the United States of America from February 9th through Passover, April 19th.
“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.” (Proverbs 14:34; NASB)
REBUILDING THE WALL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN OUR NATION, STATES, AND TERRITORIES – 52 Day State Prayer focus: Day 3: Delaware, December 7, 1787
Stand up! Stand up! Stand up, righteous remnant on the promises of God spoken over this nation. Let us hold fast to His righteous decrees! Our God is faithful! He will hear the cry of His people and act on behalf of His righteousness!
“In you, O Lord, have I taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me… My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.” (Psalm 71:1-2,15-16; NIV)
“Your righteousness reaches to the skies, O God, you who have done great things. Who, O God, is like you? Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again. I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you — I, whom you have redeemed. My tongue will tell of your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm me have been put to shame and confusion.” (Psalm 71:19-24; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes of prayer:
- Read and pray Psalm 71 over our nation.
- Declare and agree with the preamble of the constitution of this state: “Through Divine goodness, all people have by nature the rights of worshiping and serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences, of enjoying and defending life and liberty, of acquiring and protecting reputation and property, and in general of obtaining objects suitable to their condition, without injury by one to another; and as these rights are essential to their welfare, for due exercise thereof, power is inherent in them; and therefore all just authority in the institutions of political society is derived from the people, and established with their consent, to advance their happiness; and they may for this end, as circumstances require, from time to time, alter their Constitution of government.”
- Pray for those in authority in our nation and this state.
- Pray over the 7 mountains of society within our nation and this state: Church, Family, Government, Business, Education, Media, Arts/Entertainment.
- Another resource for strategic prayer for each state can be found in Releasing the Prophetic Destiny of a Nation, by Dutch Sheets.
- Ask the Lord to continue to release and rebuild His wall of righteousness within our nation and this state.
A prayer you can pray:
In you, O Lord, we, the righteous remnant of the United States of America, have taken refuge; let us never be put to shame. Rescue our nation and deliver us in Your righteousness; turn Your ear to this nation of America and save us. Be our Rock of refuge, to which we can always go; give the command to save us, for you are our rock and our fortress. Deliver us in Your righteousness, O God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of evil and cruel men. For You have been our hope, O Sovereign Lord, our confidence since our youth. Be not far from us, O God; come quickly, O my God, to help us. May our accusers perish in shame; may those who want to harm us be covered with scorn and disgrace. But as for us, your righteous remnant, our hope is in you. We stand on Your word, righteousness exalts a nation. Our mouth will tell of Your righteousness, of your salvation all day long. We will come and proclaim Your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; We will proclaim Your righteousness, yours alone. Our tongue will tell of Your righteous acts all day long, for those who wanted to harm us have been put to shame and confusion. (Psalm 71) Lord, we lift up prayers for all those in authority on the seven mountains of society in our nation and the state of Delaware. Let their hearts be turned unto righteousness. We ask You to remove the ungodly and replace them with righteous rulers. Father, we acknowledge and come into agreement with your kingdom plan and purposes for the state of Delaware. We ask that you plumb line Delaware in your righteousness. We call Delaware into the original intent of her birthright and destiny as ordained by Almighty God. In Jesus’ name.
Delaware 1897, Preamble. “Through Divine Goodness all men have, by
nature, the rights of worshipping and serving their Creator according
to the dictates of their consciences… “
The 70 Day Decree:
Lord God, we present ourselves unto You a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1). We acknowledge and declare that we are filled with the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:11). Your Word tells us that righteousness exalts a nation (Proverbs 14:34). We stand before You in the land You have given us, and we decree and release the righteousness of Christ into our territories, spheres of influence, our cities, states, and nation in order to bring healing, revival, awakening, and reformation to America. Father, let Your Spirit of righteousness be released and established in us, and in every place in which You have given us jurisdiction. Let Your righteous Kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10)! Prepare the soil of this nation and realign us with Your righteousness! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
February 25, 2020
February 24, 2020
February 23, 2020