March 5, 2019
70 Days – Righteousness Exalts a Nation – Day 25
GiveHim15 will be collaborating with Love Ministries in a very special 70-day prayer focus. We are going to take a stand for righteousness in the United States of America from February 9th through Passover, April 19th.
“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.” (Proverbs 14:34; NASB)
REBUILDING THE WALL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN OUR NATION, STATES, AND TERRITORIES – 52 Day State Prayer Focus: Day 8: Massachusetts, February 6, 1788
“Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and who seek the Lord: Look to the rock from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn;” (Isaiah 51:1; NIV)
“The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!
He is the God who avenges me, who puts the nations under me, who sets me free from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from violent men you rescued me.” (2 Samuel 22:47-49; NIV)
The Lord has raised up a righteous remnant to legislate heaven on earth in this nation. He has given us this 70-Day decree as a powerful Kingdom Key to unlock His redemptive plan for the United States of America. Let us hold fast to the Sword of His Word and faithfully use the keys that the Lord has given to function as His ekklesia in the land.
“Simon Peter replied, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. Then Jesus answered him, Blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are you, Simon Bar-Jonah. For flesh and blood [men] have not revealed this to you, but My Father Who is in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter [Greek, Petros—a large piece of rock], and on this rock [Greek, petra—a huge rock like Gibraltar] I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (the powers of the infernal region) shall not overpower it [or be strong to its detriment or hold out against it]. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven.” (Matthew 16:16-19; AMPC)
Give Him 15 minutes of prayer:
- Decree 2 Samuel 22:47-49 and Matthew 16:16-19 over America.
- 52 Day State Prayer Focus: Massachusetts (Indian: “large hill place”).
- Statehood: February 6, 1788.
- Motto: By the Sword We Seek Peace, But Peace Only Under Liberty.
- Familiar Name: The Bay State.
- 50-State Tour: The Mother of our Nation.
- Decree the preamble of the Constitution of Massachusetts, “We, therefore, the people of Massachusetts, acknowledging, with grateful hearts, the goodness of the great Legislator of the universe, in affording us, in the course of His providence, an opportunity, deliberately and peaceably, without fraud, violence, or surprise, of entering into an original, explicit, and solemn compact with each other, and of forming a new constitution of civil government for ourselves and posterity; and devoutly imploring His direction in so interesting a design, do agree upon, ordain, and establish the following declaration of rights and frame of government as the constitution of the commonwealth of Massachusetts.”
- Decree this prophetic word, given through Chuck Pierce, over Massachusetts and our nation: Boston, Massachusetts, March 16, 2018
- “I say, ‘This is the beginning of ‘Unlocking the Rock,’ for I say you are known for the rock, but in the midst of the rock being established, I say now the unlocking will begin, and this unlocking will span the next two years, and what was meant as that rock was established, and as even when I prophesied to Peter, and then established this nation at the rock, I say now the unlocking begins in this nation, and it begins here in the place where the rock was established. I say for words have gone up and cries have come up, and I have stored them for a time such as this, but now the outpouring of that which I have stored begins and it will be as keys falling upon what was created to become the new of the future, and I say from those keys coming down, an entire nation will be unlocked. Get ready for the ‘Unlocking of the Rock’ that was established in New England.’”
- Listen to the Word spoken by Chuck Pierce here.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, we stand before you on behalf of this nation and the state of Massachusetts and we look to You, Lord Jesus, the Rock from which we were cut. We declare on behalf of this nation and the state of Massachusetts, “The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior! He is the God who avenges me, who puts the nations under me, who sets me free from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from violent men you rescued me.” Lord, thank you for establishing Your righteous decrees in our land and rooting out wickedness. Set us free as a nation from all our enemies that seek to destroy the very birthright and destiny that You have stored in the land of America and this state of Massachusetts. We acknowledge and declare over our lives and land, Jesus, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Lord, we thank you that You are building Your church, the Ekklesia, in this nation. The gates of hell will not prevail against us! No demonic stronghold or entity will overpower or block Your righteous decrees for our nation and this state. Let that which is improper and unlawful according to your Word, be bound up in this nation and the state of Massachusetts. Let your righteous decrees and that which is ordained in heaven come forth for this state. Massachusetts, awaken in your birthright and destiny. You are getting a swift shift in the days ahead. You will not abort the plan of God for your life, Massachusetts. Remember the Rock! Acknowledge the goodness and providence of the Great Legislator, and what is written in your preamble, “‘We, therefore, the people of Massachusetts, acknowledging, with grateful hearts, the goodness of the great Legislator of the universe, in affording us, in the course of His providence.’ I hear that old childhood game being played over you, ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’”, the Lord says, “You will not be covered or cut out in this hour, for the Rock is rising up out of the land. What was recorded in the very beginning of your founding will resound throughout this nation once again. You will rise up in your birthright and destiny, Massachusetts, as the Mother of this Nation, for the gates of hell will not prevail against you. Lord, we agree with your words spoken over the “Bay State” and New England. “I say now the unlocking begins in this nation, and it begins here in the place where the rock was established. I say for words have gone up and cries have come up, and I have stored them for a time such as this, but now the outpouring of that which I have stored begins and it will be as keys falling upon what was created to become the new of the future, and I say from those keys coming down, an entire nation will be unlocked. Get ready for the ‘Unlocking of the Rock’ that was established in New England.” Let the Rock be unlocked! In Jesus Name, Amen.
The 70 Day Decree:
Lord God, we present ourselves unto You a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1). We acknowledge and declare that we are filled with the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:11). Your Word tells us that righteousness exalts a nation (Proverbs 14:34). We stand before You in the land You have given us, and we decree and release the righteousness of Christ into our territories, spheres of influence, our cities, states, and nation in order to bring healing, revival, awakening, and reformation to America. Father, let Your Spirit of righteousness be released and established in us, and in every place in which You have given us jurisdiction. Let Your righteous Kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10)! Prepare the soil of this nation and realign us with Your righteousness! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
February 25, 2020
February 24, 2020
February 23, 2020