May 21, 2019
Rebecca Greenwood’s Word for America – Part 4 of 9
The South – A Gateway of Authority
I then saw Jesus standing above the South. I heard the Lord say to the South and specifically to Texas, “You are a gateway of this nation and what is established in the South will reverberate across the nation all the way up to Washington, D.C. It is a season of being re-established as a righteous gateway for the nation. Where it has been an entry point for evil along the border, this evil is being shut off.”
I then saw that sex trafficking at the border will be dealt with. The entity of Santa Muerte, that has tried to come into our nation through the borders of Texas, will be cut off because that door of evil will be shut.
The Lord is awakening the gateway authority of the South – a spiritual position of standing at the gate. In the days ahead it will no longer be a gateway of contention, but a gatekeeping authority will continue to rise up within the Church, within the prophetic, and the intercessory army. What is unfolding within the government of Texas will have an effect and impact all the way to the nation’s capital in D.C.
“This is what the LORD says: Do what is just and right. Rescue from the hand of the oppressor the one who has been robbed. Do no wrong or violence to the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place.” (Jeremiah 22:3; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Call forth the gatekeepers in the South. Ask the Lord to give them wisdom and knowledge, “gatekeeping authority” and boldness.
- Call forth wisdom over the crisis at the borders. The Bible tells us how to treat the foreigners and immigrants. Our economy needs immigration. Some need rescued from oppression in their nations of origin. Some need work. Some should be turned back at the gate, as they seek to cause harm. Ask for God’s holy sifting plan.
- Intercede for the immigration situation at the southern border. Call for the solution coming out of Texas. Pray it will be listened to in Washington, D.C.
- Plead the blood of Jesus over the southern borders of America. Shut the door against evil seeking to get through. Ask God to post His angels there with flaming swords, so that none come in, except those meant to come.
- Pray for the border patrol, for protection and angelic assistance.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we call forth the gatekeepers You have raised up in the South for such a time as this! You knew there would be a time when great wisdom would be needed regarding our nation’s entry points, especially at the southern border. This is not the first time our nation has had an immigration crisis. Sometimes we have handled it well and sometimes we have failed. This time, there is such a mixture that it will take Your wisdom, plan, and intervention to resolve. You have sent apostles, prophets and intercessors to the borders to pray, declare and decree. Send more. Use their mouths filled with Your Word to open the borders to those righteously fleeing their nations and looking for a better life for themselves and their struggling families. Let them shut the borders to those who would cause our citizens harm. Give the border patrol agents supernatural wisdom and discernment to sift them and know what to do with each one. Don’t let any deception get past them! We say, no evil will get through our borders, in Jesus’ name! Let the solution coming out of Texas be downloaded quickly and so anointed that it finds its way quickly to Washington, D.C. and the governmental office it needs to get to. Let orders and legislation in the natural, together with spiritual decrees of the Word, solve this crisis quickly, in Jesus’ loving name! Amen.
Let the gatekeepers of the South position themselves to open and shut doors, as God directs!
Learn more about Rebecca Greenwood here.
January 29, 2020
January 28, 2020
January 27, 2020