September 12, 2019
The Year to Say
At Rosh Hashanah this year, which begins September 29th, we are going to move from a ten year season of “ayin” – to see – into 10 years of “peh” – to say. We are going to see and then say what we see. The words we speak are going to be powerful. They are going to shift things in the earth realm and cause them to line up with the heavenly realm. I’m telling you this early, so you can get yourselves in a season of preparation for this shift. It is going to be a very powerful season of declaration.
Some of the things you will need to be aware of are:
- You are entering a season for the Lord to purify your heart, because it is out of the heart that the mouth speaks. If you have a tainted view of things, your declarations and decrees will not be God’s but your own. You are going to filter what you see through offense, bitterness, political viewpoints, cultural experience, etc.
- God’s ways are not your ways, they are higher than yours. Don’t quickly interpret what you are seeing, feeling, sensing, or even reading in the Word. Ask Him to reveal what He is saying or trying to show you, so you say and decree the right thing at the right time for the right purpose. Expect to be surprised by Him.
- It is possible that prophets are going to be saying opposite things. One will say one thing and another the exact opposite. God won’t be saying things where He contradicts Himself. We are going to have to discern which truly is the Spirit of the Lord.
- The prophetic anointing is a speaking anointing and there is a company of prophets movement coming. Many will be raised up to speak His Word accurately into the earth. There will be schools of the prophets raised up in many places and evangelism will be steeped in the prophetic, where the Holy Spirit will stir up in His Church words of knowledge and words of wisdom that will draw the lost to Jesus.
- There will be an intense love for God’s Word. People will be speaking it everywhere they go and great cultural shifts and breakthroughs will follow His Word and manifest as signs and wonders.
” Knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.” (2 Peter 1:20-21; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Read Isaiah 6:1-7 where God cleanses Isaiah’s lips. God was preparing Isaiah to speak His Words. He cleansed Isaiah’s heart and lips all at the same time. Ask the Lord to do this for you.
- Repent of any presumption where you filter and make assumptions of what the Lord is showing You or saying to you.
- Ask Him to correct your vision and tell you specifically what He wants said, so He can accomplish what He needs to accomplish.
- Pray for increased discernment.
- Fast and pray and soak in His Word, Make yourself ready to be one of His prophetic mouthpieces, ready to reap a harvest of souls. Expect miracles, signs, and wonders, as you minister in the miraculous through words of knowledge and words of wisdom.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, forgive us because we are people of unclean lips. Cleanse our hearts and minds, so we can discern what Your will is for this season. Cleanse our hearts and we shall be cleansed. Cleanse our mouths and we shall speak Your Word with boldness and great effect. The nation needs many prophetic voices and many prophetic decrees and declarations. We need to make ourselves ready to partner with You to prepare the way for the harvest to come in. We need to clearly hear You tell us exactly what to say and when to decree it. Clear the filter from our minds, so we don’t taint Your Word with our own interpretation. We want our words to be effective, going forth to accomplish Your will for America. The harvest depends on it. Put Your words of knowledge and wisdom in our mouths, so we can reap a harvest of souls. Let signs, wonders, and miracles overtake us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Let the prophetic company of God’s mouthpieces arise to decree His purposes into the land!
September 20, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 18, 2019