November 1, 2019
Reverse the Curse
“There is a rising tide of witchcraft in our nation with self-proclaimed witches openly casting their spells on our President and other leaders. This season is particularly rampant with curses, rituals, and hexes–not only against this President but also affecting our nation at large, including our families. That which used to be done in secret is now openly promoted and even celebrated by those intent on destruction. How can we reverse the curse? We must remember that our praises to God are greater than any evil curse. Our praises shift the atmosphere and confuse the enemy, just like they did with Jehoshaphat’s army. Even when the people of God seemed outnumbered, it was their focus on the Most High God and the praises from their lips that brought them victory. Though we can renounce dark spells and rebuke the enemy, our declaration of the King’s dominion over our land will displace any demonic scheme and nullify any curse (2 Chr 20:21-23). Believers must rise up and declare the goodness and majesty of God, especially when demonic forces are advancing. We must release a sound of overcoming hope and victory that will change atmospheres and shift the spiritual battle in God’s favor. The enemy loses all clarity and authority when we join our voices in praise and worship to the One True God. (Ps 149:6-9).” (Intercessors for America)
“Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand, to execute vengeance on the nations, and punishments on the peoples; to bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; to execute on them the written judgment—this honor have all His saints.” (Psalm 149:6-9; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer (From the IFA Prayer Guide):
- PRAISE–OVERWHELM THE ATMOSPHERE WITH THE PRESENCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! Alone, or with other believers, lift up a corporate voice of praise to God and victory over the darkness. (Jude 1:25)
- COVER YOURSELF with the protection of the blood of Christ as you wade in these spiritual waters of countering curses. (Eph 6:10-20)
- REPENT for any way you have personally spoken against family members, our leaders, or our nation. (Jas 5:16)
- RENOUNCE THE CURSES and NULLIFY them through the blood of Christ (Gal 3:13, Deut 11:26, Jas 4:7). Pray for supernatural wisdom and revelation to know what curses need to be countered. (For instance, you might say, “I renounce the curse of harm against the President and I nullify any assignment of the enemy to bring him harm.”)
- SPEAK THE OPPOSITE. Bless those who are being cursed as well as those who are blindly cursing them. (For instance you might say, “In the name of Jesus, I pray that instead of harm against the President, that there be supernatural protection over him, and that those who are cursing him would come to faith in Christ.”)
- RELEASE the true destiny for those being cursed by calling forth God’s purposes for them (Jer 29:11). (For instance you might say, “I call forth the destiny of God for this President, that all that God desires to accomplish through this man would come to be, and that God would be glorified.”)
- CONTINUE to repeat these actions to actively counteract the ongoing cursing of our families, our President, and our nation.
A prayer you can pray:
God Most High, we worship You today! We exalt You and say there is no other God, but You. Jesus, we honor and exalt You as the one and only sacrifice for sin. Redemption and protection comes through only one place, and that is through Your shed blood. We say, “We are under the protection of the living blood of Jesus. Nothing can touch us and we are protected from every curse because of His blood.” We are forgiven by Your blood, as well, therefore we repent of any known sin in our lives. We also ask You to forgive any sin we are not aware of, Lord. So, from this position, cleansed by Your blood, we say, “We renounce the curse of harm against the President and any other curses against the nation and the church that witches have recently made. We nullify any assignment of the enemy to bring him harm. Satan does not get to take Your place in any regard. We will not allow it.” We bless those who curse us, Lord. We say, let them come to know the One who adores them! If they only knew Your love for them, Jesus, they wouldn’t act like this against You and Your purposes. We pray that President Trump and any others that were cursed would be unhindered from fulfilling their destiny in You. We bless those whom the enemy attempted to curse and say, they are free in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Let every curse of darkness spoken in the last month be nullified by the blood of Jesus! The blood of Jesus is against you, Satan!
Article taken from IFA’s “Reverse the Curse” prayer guide. Learn more about Intercessors for America and get your copy of the prayer guide here.