January 6, 2020
Urgent – One Voice Prayer Movement Call TOMORROW
News has just broken that Iran has even threatened the White House after the takedown of terrorist mastermind Qassem Soleimani. Please join us at noon Tuesday, January 7th, for our monthly One Voice Prayer Movement conference call. As tensions continue to rise, we will seek God together for our nation, including the Trump Administration, our military, our intelligence communities, and our diplomatic personnel at this urgent hour.
The call is hosted by Paula White. Key leaders will be with us to share and pray. Most importantly we will engage Heaven together for our nation.
So join us—and let’s unite together in Jesus at this critical hour. He is watching over His covenant people to deliver us! Please mobilize your friends to join the call as well. And plan to access the call early as the call lines are limited to only five thousand. Instructions are below:
Call Instructions—One Voice Prayer Movement
Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 12:00 P.M. EST (Adjust for your time zone)
1. Dial 712-775-7430, with no code necessary.
2. If first line is full, dial 712-775-7431; enter code 2452#
3. To join the call via webcast: visit the One Voice Prayer Movement website and follow the instructions. https://onevoiceprayermovement.com/
4. To receive regular prayer alerts for the White House via email, sign up at https://onevoiceprayermovement.com/
About One Voice Prayer Movement (OVPM)
Perhaps because of the urgency we all sense, for the first time ever, prayer networks across the nation are collaborating together for One Voice. We are believing God for a massive prayer army to emerge, strengthened by our diversity, resounding together His victory, and securing our nation’s future!
You are a vital part of this team. Please join us Tuesday. Invite your friends. Together let’s make history!
The One Voice Prayer Movement Team
“He appointed military officers over the people and gathered them to him in the square at the city gate, and spoke encouragingly to them, saying, ‘Be strong and courageous, do not fear or be dismayed because of the king of Assyria nor because of all the horde that is with him; for the one with us is greater than the one with him. With him is only an arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles.’” (2 Chronicles 32:6-8a; ESV)
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.” (Ephsians 6:8; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Plan to be on the call tomorrow.
- Put the word out to others in your arena of influence.
- Pray that thousands of praying Christians across many streams of the Body of Christ get on the call tomorrow. Where there is unity, God commands His blessing.
- Worship the Lord and be sure all fear is lifted off of you before the call. Fear distorts our ability to hear the Lord and other voices of authority.
- Pray for Paula White Cain as she helps us understand the circumstances thoroughly.
- Pray for Todd Lamphere, Dave Kubal, Jon Hamill, and other leaders as they facilitate intercession for the President and the nation in this critical hour.
- Begin now to pray for the Lord’s protection over the people in Iraq and Iran who are innocent parties in the middle of this conflict.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, this nation has found itself in a suddenly moment. Thank you for President Trump’s decision to confront wickedness and evil in the Middle East. He is committed to protecting American soldiers and our allies there. We want to understand the situation better, so we can pray more effectively. To that end, we ask You to encourage many praying Christians to get on the call. Let those of us with networks get the word out. We will prepare our hearts and minds for spiritual battle, worshipping You, reminding ourselves of Who You are, and removing all fear, doubt, and unbelief from our thoughts and minds. Raise up the interceding army of God as a protective shield over the nation and our allied nations. Just like Rees Howells did during World War II, grant the Church supernatural grace to intercede, and supernatural favor in Your courts. Hear, Lord, and act on our behalf. Hear and act for the sake of the innocent ones. Give Paula White Cain clear speech and clear communication lines to tell us what we need to know. Let the ministry leaders on the call hit the mark as they lead us in intercession. May we see the results of the answers to our prayers displayed in the media. Encourage the Church that our prayers are being heard and answered, so we want to pray even more. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
Let the voices of the praying Church determine the outcome of the battles America faces!
January 25, 2020
January 24, 2020
January 23, 2020