February 13, 2020
Restoring Economic Health for All
From President Trump’s 2020 State of the Union Address:
“In just over two years since the election, we have launched an unprecedented economic boom — a boom that has rarely been seen before. There’s been nothing like it. We have created 5.3 million new jobs and, importantly, added 600,000 new manufacturing jobs — something which almost everyone said was impossible to do. Wages are rising at the fastest pace in decades and growing for blue-collar workers. Nearly 5 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps. The U.S. economy is growing almost twice as fast today as when I took office. And we are considered, far and away, the hottest economy anywhere in the world.
“Unemployment has reached the lowest rate in over half a century. African American, Hispanic American, and Asian American unemployment have all reached their lowest levels ever recorded. Unemployment for Americans with disabilities has also reached an all-time low. More people are working now than at any time in the history of our country — 157 million people at work.
“Companies are coming back to our country in large numbers thanks to our historic reductions in taxes and regulations. And we have unleashed a revolution in American energy. The United States is now the number-one producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world. And now, for the first time in 65 years, we are a net exporter of energy.
“After 24 months of rapid progress, our economy is the envy of the world, our military is the most powerful on Earth, by far, and America — America is again winning each and every day.”
“Know the state of your flocks, and put your heart into caring for your herds.” (Proverbs 27:23; NLT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Thank the Lord for the unprecedented number of jobs being created in America right now – 5.3 million new jobs since President Trump took office.
- Thank the Lord for the creation of manufacturing jobs and blue collar skilled labor positions created in the last 3 years.
- Thank the Lord for the factories and companies moving back to American soil.
- Thank the Lord for increases in middle class wages.
- Thank the Lord for 5 million Americans being lifted off food stamps.
- Thank the Lord that unemployment is at its lowest levels ever, especially among the African American, Hispanic, Asian, and disabled populations. America is at work!
- Thank the Lord that our energy sector is revitalized and we are becoming one of the leading producers of oil and natural gas in the world.
- Start paying attention to the economic news of the nation. Pray into these things. Peoples’ livelihoods matter. God is blessing the nation!
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, You tell us to know the state of our flocks, and to put our heart into caring for our herds. Sometimes we completely focus on spiritual matters, such as our spiritual gifts, prophetic words and dreams, even repentance and salvation. We forget about stewarding the natural things, such as whether our neighbors are well and whole and able to make a living. That matters to You. So, it is very encouraging to hear President Trump talk about how this has changed in the last few years. He gave the nation a report that we should be rejoicing over! So, we thank You for the 5.3 million new jobs that have been created. There have been manufacturing jobs, blue collar jobs, and other skilled jobs created. We thank You for every job created! Increase them. We thank You that some of this is due to companies coming back from overseas. You are giving this nation ideas, inventions, and strategies to increase the types of businesses we have. Oil and energy are no longer rejected, so we can now become a great producer and exporter of those resources.
We thank You that more people are working. African Americans, Hispanics, and Asians are getting hired at a rapid rate. Communities are turning around. The disabled are finding work. Jobs are even being created specifically for them. We are seeing compassion and sensitivity increasing in some business owners. This all means less people are on food stamps. In the end, the economy is all about people and families. The stronger and more secure they are, the stronger and more secure our nation. Thank You, Jesus, for Your Divine provision for our nation. Amen.
To God be the Glory for providing America jobs and a strong economy!
February 27, 2020
February 26, 2020
February 25, 2020