February 7, 2020
Prophecy is Increasing
“The Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders met in Dallas in November 2019, as we do every year. We saw that the prophetic is going to rise up in many spheres of authority. There are going to be marketplace prophets. We were talking to one the other day, and he was telling us that when he’s with a group of business people, he gets very detailed words. Some people call that an ‘Issachar Prophet ’─ one that knows the signs of the time. Chuck Pierce, I think, is certainly one of those, and there are others as well that are that kind of prophets. So, look for some more revelation on, and a fleshing out more, of these [different] kinds of prophetic types. We know there are Psalmists that will sing just the word of the Lord. It will be exactly what needs to be heard.
“Another thing we heard in this year of the voice was that we need to let the Spirit’s voice be heard around the world and be established. And here are some ways:
· Number one, a voice of warning. Watchmen will be sounding the alarm. If you are feeling something coming that is dangerous to your nation or if you had a dream, many times that’s God telling you to pray about that thing.
· Number two is being a voice of righteousness.
· Number three, increased guidance will be given through the prophets to world leaders. There are governmental prophets rising up, and it’s very exciting. This is a really common occurrence for me to speak to world leaders, to give them prophetic counsel, or to prophesy to them. That’s one of the jobs of the Prophet.
· Another way the voice will be heard is through decrees and proclamation.
· Another is wise choices in what we preach.
“I saw a vision of the word ‘watch’, and the Lord told me that He was going to confirm that we are going to have more intercessors. They’re going to have more war rooms, and we’ll be able to watch and be watchmen.” (Cindy Jacobs)
“For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.” (1 Peter 1:21; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Welcome the increase of the prophetic in this era.
- Declare, “In the last days, our young men and women will prophesy. We are excited about that!”
- Call forth the prophets to different sectors of society – especially prophets to business, to government, to education, to media, to arts and entertainment.
- Intercede now that their character will line up with the Word, so they can carry the call. “We call them righteous, holy, set apart unto the Lord and His work.”
- Decree, “Prophets will be raised up and trained quickly in protocol and proper delivery for their arena of influence. Put Your Words in their mouths. We decree the way open for them. Divine alignment! Divine connections! Open doors that no man can shut!”
A prayer you can pray:
Father, it is time for the prophets to arise in the nation. We welcome the increase of the numbers of prophetic voices. We say they are necessary for the time. We welcome them into all areas of society, especially those where they have not been seen very often, such as in business, government, education, media, and arts and entertainment. You have positioned many in the marketplace. Stop them from thinking they are in the wrong place in service to You. They are in the exact right place. Now, let their voices be heard! Let them speak forth strategies, policies, inventions, and laws. Let them encourage bosses over them and employees under them. Let them decree the success of the venue in which they have been placed. Let the world see what is happening and be drawn to Jesus. Let prophesy increase for the building up of the Body of Christ and the expansion of Christ’s Kingdom in the earth!
We call these prophets righteous, holy, set apart unto You and Your work. You are raising up prophets who will be trained quickly in protocol and proper delivery for their arena of influence. Put Your Words in their mouths. We decree the way open for them. Divine alignment! Divine connections! Open doors that no man can shut, Jesus!” Amen.
We welcome the prophets coming forth in every sector of society!
Learn more about Cindy Jacobs here.
June 10, 2020
February 12, 2020
February 11, 2020