March 1, 2020
Key Supreme Court Case Being Heard March 4th
“March 4, 2020, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in Dr. Rebekah Gee, et al, v. June Medical Services L.L.C., et al. This is the Louisiana Abortion hospital admitting privileges case (Unsafe Abortion Protection Act) which also deals with whether the abortion industry should have third party standing to assert the rights of women to seek abortions.
“I, Cynthia Collins, testified on this case in 2014, in the Louisiana legislature giving my personal testimony. I also gave testimony of the hundreds of women I’ve counseled that were hurt by abortion and the thousands who have submitted legal declarations through Operation Outcry. The law passed and was signed by our Governor. The abortion industry brought suit against Louisiana. After going through the state and federal court system for six years, on March 4, 2020, the case will be heard at the Supreme Court.
“This is the first abortion case in three years that the Supreme Court has set for oral argument. There are two new members of The Court, Justice Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. I believe the Lord is going to end the ‘covenant with death’ the ‘agreement with Sheol (the grave)’ that is legalized abortion at some point in America. See Isaiah 28:14-22. This case can be the beginning of the end of the ‘crime against humanity’ and God which is abortion. But we must pray! Click here to read the Brief of Melinda Thybault, on behalf of 264,500 signers of The Moral Outcry Petition seeking reversal of Roe v. Wade.
“Your prayers are needed now, through March 4th, the day of Oral Argument, and until the day the Supreme Court decides this pivotal case. The Court concludes their session on June 30, 2020.
“Click here to read the Amicus Curiae Brief of Operation Outcry which includes 4,660 testimonies of women hurt by abortion.
“We need a spiritual army of justice to arise to bring the presence of The Holy Spirit of The Living God, (pray He will send the angelic army of The Lord of Hosts to join us) in Washington, D.C. on the day of oral argument, from before sunrise at 6:56 a.m., to the close of business at 4:30 p.m. We want to maintain a peaceful, prayerful presence of the Body of Christ in front of the Supreme Court building all day. It will be a very intense spiritual battle. The presence of The Lord and His people is needed. If you cannot attend, please pray now and every day.” (Allen E. Parker and Cynthia Collins)
“I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line; hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place. Your covenant with death will be annulled; your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand…” (Isaiah 28:17-18)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer (by The Moral Outcry):
- Pray that this Court affirm the decision below, that the Louisiana Unsafe Abortion Protection Act be upheld as constitutional; that third party standing be denied; and that Roe v. Wade, Doe v. Bolton and Planned Parenthood v. Casey be reversed, overturned, cancelled and annulled because abortion hurts women. In the 21st century, there is a far better alternative to abortion through Safe Haven laws. No woman will ever be unduly burdened by child care.
- Please pray that the 4,660 testimonies of Women Injured by Abortion, as well as Norma McCorvey the former “Roe” of Roe v. Wade and Sandra Cano, the former “Doe” of Doe v Bolton, the companion case to Roe, (who later came to publicly oppose abortion), will be read and “heard” by the Court.
- Please pray that the eyes of the media will be opened and that truthful reporting will expose the lies of abortion.
- Please pray “Arise O Lord and let your spiritual enemies be scattered.” Pray for a quiet day in front of the Court with the Holy Spirit’s peace abundantly present.
- Please pray for salvation and healing of all humans involved in or supporting the abortion industry.
- Please pray for the women of Operation Outcry who are bravely sharing their testimonies about the unsafe abortion industry.
- Please pray that all the pro-life briefs, evidence and arguments will be received with open eyes, hearts, ears and minds.
- Please pray Holy Spirit leads, guides, directs, intervenes in this legal case.
- Please pray the Word of God… especially scriptures on God’s Justice and scripture from Isaiah 28…”the covenant of death will be annulled. The agreement with the grave will not stand…” and Isaiah 45.
- Please pray especially for Louisiana Attorney General, Jeff Landry and Louisiana Solicitor General, Liz Murrill… and all life affirming attorneys working on this case who will argue before the court, including the U.S. Solicitor General, Neal Francisco, and Louisiana Senator Katrina Jackson who sponsored the bill.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, maker of all life, we come before You today and ask You to grant life to this nation. We bring before you Supreme Court case, Dr. Rebekah Gee, et al, v. June Medical Services L.L.C., et al, which will be heard this Wednesday, March 4. God, let this Louisiana case be ruled on to the benefit of this nation and for all of the women of this country. We ask You to forgive former Court decisions, which opened doors to death and the destruction of so many millions of lives. Over 61 million of our citizens were violently removed from the womb. Multitudes more have experienced death and trauma surrounding these heinous procedures. Dear Lord, please make these barbaric practices stop! Heal all of the women and children harmed. Heal the memories of those who have left the abortion industry and now work to expose it. We pray they would know Jesus, the only Healer. Make them strong advocates for life.
We pray for the life affirming attorneys working on this case. Let them be successful in making their arguments before the Court. We pray for the nine Supreme Court Justices. Let the majority rule with constitutional justice and reverse any former curse. Convict the consciences of them all. Holy Spirit, we ask that You lead, guide, and direct this case start to finish. It is so critical for America! Let any former covenant of death be annulled and the agreement with the grave fall, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
We will contend for the ending of abortion in America! Let America’s covenant of death be annulled.
Read more about Allen E. Parker and Cynthia Collins and the Moral Outcry here.