In Harm’s Way
“Teenagers’ brains are not fully developed until about 25. That gave me a lot of hope when my kids were careening through their teens. Needless to say, they didn’t always make the wisest decisions. Evidence-based research says their bad choices were rooted in science.
“As adults, we’re responsible for helping them safely navigate those risky years. Imagine, then, giving your 13-year-old the choice to return to her pimp. That’s precisely what our government is doing. As the California Department of Social Services put it, this is a ‘paradigm shift…allowing for youth to be the curators of their own safety, including how they define safety.’
“Frustrated by their lack of success healing trafficked youth, the government blesses their decision to run back – validating it by calling it ‘harm reduction.’ Perhaps we should consider how pimps defy safety. They torture our children into a mortality rate 40 times higher than the national average; almost 50 percent try to escape through suicide.
“It’s time to take our children and these agencies back from the enemy.” (Deena Graves, M3 Transformations)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer (by Deena Graves):
- Contend for our children. The enemy is working relentlessly to wipe out a generation through child sex trafficking, abortion even after birth, gender confusion, and other deceptions and perversions.
- Praise God for the professionals and first responders who personally sacrifice to work with abused-and-neglected children.
- Speak over harm-reduction, “Our children may not be sent back into the waiting arms of their all-too-happy pimps; instead, they are supernaturally healed from the mental torment that drives them back!”
- Declare, “The Government of God sets the policies for these agencies; every demonic structure operating in them is obliterated.”
- Say over the federal and state agencies that set policies for both governmental and non-governmental agencies, “Your hope is restored. The Lord is sending in teams to transform your work, resurrecting your destinies and the destinies of the children you serve.”
- Decree that fathers rise up, families are restored, and we no longer need child welfare agencies.
A prayer you can pray (by Deena Graves):
Father, Thank You for opening our eyes to the atrocities our children are living, not only in the arms of traffickers and buyers, but by the system entrusted with protecting them. We thought we could make people aware of the horrors of human trafficking, pray, and then trust the worldly government to fix it. We honestly thought we were doing our part, Lord. Social justice has been the “sexy” subject, the issue of the moment, so we executed compellingly-named campaigns, deemed a month each year as “awareness” – and left our children in the arms of pimps just as these agencies are doing. We let unverified stats and stirring messages replace our responsibility to resolutely “defend the defenseless, the fatherless and the forgotten, the disenfranchised and the destitute.” We abdicated our “duty to deliver the poor and the powerless; liberate them from the grasp of the wicked” (Psalm 82:3-4, The Passion). Without The Light, the system lost hope, turning to harm reduction; pepper-spraying; emotional, physical, and sexual abuse of our children themselves; and so much more. We declare these strongholds of oppression, perversion, deception, and murder no longer reign in these agencies; the Kingdom Government reigns. We’re going in to take our children back; we are the head and not the tail in decisions concerning our children. We loose angels to prepare the way for our teams with the right knowledge and skills to arm these agencies with Kingdom strategies, the hope of Christ Jesus, and effective treatment plans. We declare the dominion of God in every agency that works with our highly traumatized children.
Today’s decree (by Deena Graves):
We declare that the generation the enemy has mercilessly tried to wipe out is arising, stepping into its destiny, to crush his head.
Learn more about Deena Graves and M3 Transformations here.
1 L. Griffin (2018) The developing teenage brain. Education Digest, 83(7), 10-15.
2 California Department of Social Services (2018) Harm Reduction Series Introduction. Hardcopy PDF.
3 S.J. Cecchet & J. Thoburn (2014). The psychological experience of child and adolescent sex trafficking in the United States: Trauma and resilience in survivors. Psychological Trauma: Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy, 6(5), 482.
20/20 Vision – Word from James Goll
“As we enter the year of 2020, clear 20 – 20 vision is vitally important both in the natural and in the spiritual.
This requires insight from the Spirit of God and the Word of God revealing the Heart of God. It is neither ‘near-sighted’ nor ‘far-sighted’; nor is it ‘night blindness’.
Clarity of sight comes from equal deposits of the Word of God and the Spirit of God, combined with hands-on experience.
With clarity of insight from the Word and Spirit, here are 20 prophetic points to pray over and activate in your life this year:
1) We will see the fulfillment of a previous generation’s prophetic Words.
2) We will See a true prophetic Caleb Company arise who give the good news report when the world espouses an evil, negative narrative.
3) We will see crisis intercession arise like in the days of Esther.
4) We will see the restoration of faith as both a gift and a fruit, and as each believer’s portion.
5) We will see an increase of healing and miracles through Presence-saturated worship.
6) We will see old disappointments replaced by fresh vision of a new era.
7) We will see integrity restored as a jewel in the bridal garment.
8) We will see the convergence of character, compassion, and power resulting in the fruit of our works matching our faith.
9) We will see safe places emerge where unchurched Christians will feel at home.
10) We will See an Adoption Movement embraced as a key component in the Pro-Life Movement.
11) We will see a divide in the historic church on the issues of moral purity.
12) We will see governmental leaders calling for Sacred Assemblies to call on the name of the Lord to heal our land.
13) We will see a detoxing of escapism and fear in our End-Time theology.
14) We will see an explosion of creative entrepreneurship releasing new, disruptive technology and inventions resulting in new jobs and diverse income streams.
15) We will see the first fruits of the Great Harvest as international influencers turn to Christ.
16) We will see a shift from the ‘come here’ mentality to the ‘go therefore’ mandate.
17) We will see that Prophetic Evangelism is for the many and not just the few.
18) We will see the beginning of the Third Great Awakening.
19) We will see the beginning of the Great Harvest.
20) We will see the beginning of the Greatest Show on Earth.” (James Goll)
“They rose early in the morning and went out to the wilderness of Tekoa; and when they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, ‘Listen to me, O Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, put your trust in the Lord your God and you will be established. Put your trust in His prophets and succeed.’” (2 Chronicles 20:2; BSB)
“The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord.” (John 20:20b; BSB)
“I did not shrink from declaring to you anything that which was profitable and teaching you publicly and from house to house.” (Acts 20:20; BSB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Thank the Lord for the prophets who help us navigate the seasons we are in.
- Intercede through the points above. Spend time on those the Holy Spirit highlights to touch your heart.
- Meditate on the three scriptures James says are for this year. Intercede into them or decree them as the Lord leads.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, we bless the prophets of God, like James Goll. We are thankful that You are still speaking today. While You can speak to every one of us, there are still those with exceptional equipping gifts among us. They help us know what You are doing right now in the earth and in the nation. We bless each one that we know hears Your voice and has blessed us.
Thank You for the Word James gives us here. Many prophetic voices are saying the same things, so we know this is You by the witness of so many. As we look through the 20 items listed here, we see that the synergy of the ages is mentioned. You are bringing forth and building on the prophecies of the past, adding to them, and bringing them now into manifestation. You are mixing our words with faith and having us decree and declare, not just petition. You are having us gather as worshippers until Your Presence is manifested, then listen for Your Words and decree them in faith and power. As a result, our theology will be straightened out where it has been crooked. Moral matters will be corrected and we’ll see a pure, holy, God-fearing Bride working great miracles in the earth. You won’t hold back any longer, Lord. It is time for the outpouring of miracles, signs and wonders. It is time for the Third Great Awakening. It is time for the Great Harvest of souls. It is time for the authority of the Believers to be manifested in very real ways. Glory, glory, glory to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus! Come, Lord Jesus! Amen.
We will believe the prophets and will see our way forward!
Learn more about James Goll here.
On the Sidelines or in the Battle to Win It?
Every square inch of this nation belongs to the Lord. The earth is the Lord’s and its fullness. Believe with me that the blood of Jesus is going to break every curse in the soil. Believe for your area of influence, and I’ll believe for mine. His blood will break every curse in the atmosphere and every curse over government. We all have authority over government, because we elect the government that represents us. The Lord is bestowing His power on our nation now like we have not seen in many years. God is going to be seen. Signs and wonders are coming. Miracles are coming.
Don’t doubt this. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t just say these things. Say whatever God says. You can believe it! He will do it, if He is saying it! Don’t be one watching on the sidelines to see if it will be true. Think about the Israelites leaving Egypt with Moses. If they thought that way, they would have died in Egypt or remained in slavery. They had to believe Moses’ words, act on them, and move out.
God is watching. God has been waiting. God has been looking for a people that He knows will press through. He’s been waiting for that moment where there are enough Believers, filled with faith, to pray out loud until they see their decrees a reality in the earth. These will not doubt or lose heart or stop short. They will push to the finish line. You are that generation.
“Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.” (Exodus 4:12; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Repent, if you have been watching and waiting to see what is going to happen, instead of decreeing His purposes in the land.
- Ask the Lord to be with your mouth and teach you what to pray.
- Encourage others around you to do the same. Lead your family members and children to decree. Get your church to decree. Get coworkers and friends, neighbors and colleagues to decree the word of God, as well.
- Say, “Raise up your decreeing army, Lord! Fill our mouths with Your Word, our weapon of warfare against every enemy we face!”
- Declare, “Every square inch of this nation is the Lord’s, the people, the ground, and the atmosphere! He will have it!”
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, forgive me when I have gotten in a “wait and see” place. There is no faith in that. Not only does nothing change, but things can go backward when we will not engage the enemy. You have told us that You have put Your sword in our mouths – the Word of God. Show me what to declare to advance Your purposes. What verses are my sword made up of? Let me join with my spouse in united decrees over our marriage, family, provision, and national future. Let me teach my children not just to petition You in prayer, but to decree. I will tell all of those in my arena of influence. My friends and I will join together to change our schools, neighborhoods, and city. Our church will decree Your purposes into those things we are called to, as well as decreeing together what You want for our state and nation. I want to be that confident catalyst, showing the way. Raise up your decreeing army, Lord! Fill our mouths with Your Word, our weapon of warfare against every enemy we face! I say, “Every square inch of this nation is Yours, the people, the ground, and the atmosphere! You will have it!” In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
I won’t sit on the sidelines, but will speak His decrees until He is glorified in America!
Awakening From Captivity
“As an overcomer of exploitation and addiction, but more importantly, as a child of God who is no longer entangled in the web of the sex industry, chapter 52 of the book of Isaiah has come alive for me.
“The opening verses should startle us to attention: ‘Awake, awake, clothe yourself in your strength, O Zion; Clothe yourself in your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; For the uncircumcised and the unclean will no longer come into you. Shake yourself from the dust, rise up, O captive Jerusalem; Loose yourself from the chains around your neck, O captive daughter of Zion.’ (Isaiah 52:1-2; NASB)
“In other words, wake yourself up with the Word of God and know who you are as a set-free child of God. Declare the living Word out loud. We are not meant to be slaves to the entanglements that seek to seduce, sedate, and then silence us. Rise up, embrace Jesus, and allow Him to embrace you. Shake yourself from the dust. Come out of captivity. Be free to take the yoke of the Lord God of Israel, for He says to you: ‘My yoke is easy and My burden is light.’ (Matthew 11:30.)
“In this awakening, we better recognize what tries to hold us captive. We are decreeing the Word of God out loud, and that causes not only change in our own lives, but also in the lives of others.” (Danielle Freitag, Action 169)1
“So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free.” (John 8:36; NLT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer (by Danielle Freitag):
- Decree freedom, for whom the Son sets free is free indeed. (See John 8:36.)
- Pray in this new decade of breakthrough that the body of Christ receive a deeper revelation of the spoken Word. For it was by and through the Word of God that God spoke the entire creation into existence.
- Decree that many treasures, sons and daughters, would break free from the grips of oppression, whether it be from the commercial sex industry or from the delusion that accompanies drug use and the viewing of pornography.
A prayer you can pray (by Danielle Freitag):
Father, thank You that You’ve made a way for us to be free. Thank You that in Christ, the old has gone and the new has come! Thank you that Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light. Too many do not know Your yoke, they do not know freedom that is holy, which ushers in good, right, and moral living. Father, by Your Spirit and because of Your great love, would You cause those who are caught up in entanglements that seduce, sedate, and silence to come free, to wake up, and not partner with what is vile?
“O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live!”
Breath of God, breathe life to awaken us that we would shake ourselves from the dust, and loose ourselves from the chains that seek to keep us captive. Breathe life into us that we would no longer turn to counterfeits of Your love. Father, release revelation of intimacy that is holy within the Bride, so that we clothe ourselves in beautiful garments of righteousness in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.
Our sons and daughters will live free of sexual exploitation!
“One of the most prominent idols that Israel worshipped was Asherah. The first mention of the Asherah pole is in Exodus 34:13 (NIV): ‘Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles.’ The term Asherah can refer to either the deity or the objects that represent her worship, which were wooden poles or cut pillars that stood at places of worship.
“Asherah groves are mentioned over forty times in scripture and scholars believe that certain types of trees, like poles, were set up as altars. Trees were carved into forms of the female body and were a gathering place for orgies and dancing. In aspects of both Baal and Asherah worship there was a quest for power and a display of perverse sex. Consider what was done for the idols: immoral and perverted sex was the main focus of the false gods, and the act of prostitution was their worship. Sex with temple prostitutes or orgies was an act of inspiring the gods.
“Not all in Israel gave in to the worship of Asherah. Elijah challenged both the prophets of Baal and Asherah in 1 Kings 18. Josiah destroyed the items that were set apart for the worship of Asherah (see 2 Chronicles 34:3-4). Gideon became the first to fight against the infestation of Asherah poles (see Judges 6:25-27).” (Danielle Freitag, Action 169)1
“In the eighth year of his reign, while he was still young, he began to seek the God of his ancestor David. In his twelfth year he began ridding Judah and Jerusalem of the high places, Asherah poles, idols, and images. He ordered the altars of the Baals to be torn down, and broke the incense altars that were above them. He smashed the Asherah poles, idols, and images, crushed them, and sprinkled the dust over the tombs of those who had sacrificed to them.” (2 Chronicles 34:3-4; NET)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Decree that the current Asherah alters in our culture be uprooted. Asherah worship is deeply connected to the strip club industry, which is fueled by demand. In Deuteronomy 16:21 the Lord says, “You shall not plant for yourself an Asherah of any kind of tree beside the altar of the Lord your God, which you shall make for yourself.”
- Pray that an army of reformers like Elijah, Josiah, and Gideon would rise up to act justly and pray with the wisdom of the Word.
- Decree that the body of Christ would do right; seek justice, defend the oppressed, take up the cause of the fatherless; and plead the case of the widow. (See Isaiah 1:17.)
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, Asherah and all of its filth and objects of worship are a part of the demonic hoard of Your ancient foe. Satan has set this principality up to corrupt the beauty of married sex between a husband and a wife. The worship of this false diety is as snakelike as the way You left the serpent in the garden. Strip clubs, nudity, drunken debauchery, and pornographic images are all a part of the worship of this diety. Men and women both succumb to its temptations, albeit women are used by men often in these practices. We pray for all those captured there. Set them free!
Father, where is the repentance of the Church? The statistics of Christian men who participate in pornography and go to strip clubs and other venues of Asherah worship is staggering. Christian women are joining them more and more. Movies and series that incorporate illicit and perverse sex are growing in poularity and Christians love them! What is happening? Where is the purity and holiness and righteousness of the Church today? God, call Your Body to repent and turn to You for deliverance. We cry out, “Come back to Your first love.”
We say, “Out with the Asherah poles! Out with Asherah worship in our cities and towns!” Raise up the reformers, the Josiahs of today, who will call its worshippers to repentance. Raise up those, Lord, in every community who will have the boldness to confront these places, and evangelize the occupants. Come, Lord Jesus. Amen.
Let the modern day Josiahs arise and remove sexual idolatry from this land!
Hearts of the Fathers
“A key to decreasing the shocking statistics of commercial sexual exploitation is stronger family bonds. Strong, healthy, family bonds, mean fewer vulnerabilities in youth.
“Science tells us that the relationship between a father and child deeply impacts a child’s long-term development in critical ways. Children with involved fathers are less likely to experience depression, teen pregnancy, risky behaviors, such as substance use, and more. When vulnerabilities are decreased, the risk of being exploited becomes less.
“Parents must fight for their children in prayer and by example of right living more than the culture that seeks to sexualize and exploit them. The good news that provokes responsibility is that there is a clear distinction between what is righteous and what is wicked, found in the living and active Word of God.
“In the book of Malachi, the prophet declares, ‘He will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers . . .’ (Malachi 4:6a). The spirit of Elijah, by the Holy Spirit, causes not only honor to God the Father, but between generations. This is so important that the prophet goes on to say that God will strike the land with destruction if hearts do not turn. Now is the time for men of character, strength, and honor to rise up! As a result of their own hearts turned to God the Father, they will raise up healthy children through their godly character and example.” (Danielle Freitag, Action 169)1
“And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him, and said to him, ‘The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!’” (Judges 6:12; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Decree a hunger for the Word of God to rise up within the Body of Christ. (See Hebrews 4:12.)
- Pray for the hearts of the parents to turn toward their children and the hearts of the children to turn towards their parents. (See Malachi 4:6.)
- Pray for more mighty men of valor to rise up by turning their hearts to the one good Father. (See Judges 6:12.)
A prayer you can pray:
Father, put a hunger for Your Word in us. We must have it deep inside of us. We must not know of it, but we must be deep wells of the Word of God, for in those words are light and life. They are a revelation of You. They are our constant reminder of You, Your ways, and Your love and relationship with us. It is the first line of defense against the enemy’s seeking to steal, kill, destroy, and devour. Your promises in that Word are yes and amen to us.
One of those key promises is that You will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to their parents. We know that the stability of the family unit is stronger when strong fathers are in the home. Children long for relationships with their fathers. They hunger for their father’s encouragement and words of affirmation. They show all the signs of emotional health and security when they have it. We know the enemy hates that and has worked hard to remove the influence of fathers from their children. Father, gift Christian dads a grace to be present for their children, raising them in the fear and admonition of the Lord. Let their children thrive under this love and care, desiring You and not what the world has to offer. Let their emotional and spiritual strength keep them from suffering the destruction of their lives by the enemy of their souls. Thank You for these promises in Your Word, Jesus. Amen.
In this generation, the hearts of the fathers are turning toward the children, and the hearts of the children are turning to their fathers.
Stop the Demand
“Human Sex Trafficking exists because there is demand. Demand is fueled through the viewing of pornography and those willing to exchange money to commodify another human being through the act of obtaining sex or a sexual act. Because the viewing of pornography fuels demand, it also contributes toward the degradation and oppression of mainly girls and women who’ve been coerced into exploitation.
It is commonly known in the anti-trafficking movement that nearly 80% of survivors report that their customers, the ones fueling demand, showed pornography to illustrate the kind of sexual acts they wanted. Besides being forced to watch pornography, victims often have violent interactions through forced performance.
Many of those in pornography are actually being trafficked. All of them are being exploited. Pornography corrupts character. And so, as believers wanting to end human sex trafficking, we must be the ones who refuse to partner with the very same spirit that is fueling exploitation.
It was King David who said, ‘I will not look with approval on anything that is vile.’ (Psalm 101:3; NIV). David wanted to live a blameless life, and although he fell short, he knew to look at God, seek Him, and declare his intent.” (Danielle Freitag, Action 169)1
“Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light, but when it is bad, your body is full of darkness. Therefore be careful lest the light in you be darkness. If then your whole body is full of light, having no part dark, it will be wholly bright, as when a lamp with its rays gives you light.” (Luke 11:34-36; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Pray that the intrinsic value of a person created in the image of God be recognized, revered, and valued.
- Pray that the eyes be healthy. (See Matthew 6:22).
- Decree that no wicked thing be set before your eyes. (See Psalm 101:3).
- Decree that the power of the wicked be broken (see Psalm 37:17) in recognition that this fight against slavery is not a struggle against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces of evil. (See Ephesians 6:12).
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we pray that You would cause us to remove all unholiness, filth, and corruption from before our eyes. We cannot pray against pornography, if we are engaging in it. Pornography corrupts our minds, and it must be something we abhor. So many Christians, even pastors and leaders, are engaging in the viewing of pornography. Give us clean hands and pure hearts. We cannot make ourselves clean. We must have Your power and grace for this task. We repent. Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against power and principalities working to destroy lives. Repair our eyes and minds. Remove corrupt memories, visions, and thoughts. Return purity to us, by Your grace.
Those involved in pornogrphic movies are precious people created by You for good works. Many are trafficked and all are exploited. There are all someone’s sons and daughters. You did not design this life for them. Some demonically-driven person did. We decree that the power of the wicked would be broken over the captives. Whom the Son sets free will be free indeed, spirit, soul, mind, and body, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Treasures, not Commodities
“To achieve the cultural heart-level change required to end the injustice of exploitation, which includes human sex trafficking, we must acknowledge that it’s happening. Then, when we better understand how exploitation happens, we can pray effective prayers.
“Our sons and daughters are treasures to be protected, not commodities. Unfortunately, modern-day slavery exists in the guise of our culture through tactics of force, fraud, and coercion meant to commodify.
“Human sex trafficking is a form of commercial sexual exploitation. ‘Commercial’ means someone is treated as a commodity to be marketed and sold. ‘Sexual’ means any sexual act, stripping or lap dances, and/or the act of sex. ‘Exploitation’ means someone profits from exploiting another’s vulnerabilities.
“A common belief that sex trafficking happens mainly through kidnapping is a myth. Less than 5% of trafficking cases happen through abduction. Most of those caught in the exploitative role use psychological means over a progression of time. Perpetrators may or may not threaten victims by force into commercial sex. Some are exploited in strip clubs, through coerced performance in pornography, by abduction, or prostituted in brothels, the streets, or online. Exploitation seeks to dehumanize the very existence of those made in the image of God—created body, spirit, and soul as treasures, not commodities.” (Danielle Freitag, Action 169)1
“The Lord their God will save his people on that day as a shepherd saves his flock. They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown.” (Zachariah 9:16; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Pray for believers to awaken to the reality of the injustice of modern-day slavery.
- Decree a mighty flood of justice, an endless river of righteous living. (See Amos 5:24).
- Pray a prayer of protection over the sons and daughters, jewels in a crown meant to sparkle. (See Zachariah 9:16).
- Pray that those caught up in the exploitative role as traffickers would turn to The Lord and forsake their wicked ways. (See Isaiah 55:7).
A prayer you can pray:
Father, we have some work to do. As Christians, we tend to isolate ourselves as much as possible from the evil in the world. We know it is out there, but we forget that you want us to engage it and set the captives free. Human sex trafficking is one of those areas. Men and women, especially young men and women, are exploited sexually in every community in America every single day. Awaken your Church to care, Lord! Open our eyes to see. Open our hearts to pray. Keep us from judging, so we can minister to the deep needs of hearts and lives. Let us be those who pray and work until we see justice run down like water, and righteousness like a mighty stream across our land.
Lord, we pray for those young ones, sons and daughters, who have been lied to, manipulated, and entrapped into commercial sexual lifestyles. Promises of financial benefits may end in sleazy hotels, adult clubs, or porn studios with no means to leave. Drug addictions may dull emotional pain, but deepen the entrapment. God, set them free! Set them free to be who You created them to be. Whom the Son sets free will be free indeed! Capture the captors. Bring them to justice. Let them turn to You, Jesus, and be saved from their wicked ways. Amen.
Passion to End Human Trafficking
“There are few rights that people will give their lives for – FREEDOM is one of them. Wars are fought, nations are divided, and Christ died for our precious freedom. ‘It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.’ (Galatians 5:1; NIV)
“And yet, the International Labor Organization estimates that there are 40.3 million victims of human trafficking globally, with hundreds of thousands in the United States. Men forced into labor camps, children sold by their own families for profit, and women lured and kidnapped into sexual slavery – each are created by God and yet are having their destiny stolen. ‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ (Jeremiah 29:11; NASB)
“While Gen X’ers didn’t even know that slavery was an issue, this Millenial generation is poised to take it down. God’s fiery passion for justice is birthed in their hearts, minds, and actions. God will be glorified, and now is the time for trafficking to be stopped!” (Alisa Jordheim)
“Woe to those who enact evil statutes, and to those who constantly record unjust decisions, so as to deprive the needy of justice, and rob the poor of My people of their rights, in order that widows may be their spoil, and that they may plunder the orphans.” (Isaiah 10:6; NASB)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Did you know slavery still exists today? Educate yourself on this matter. Click here, here, and here for good information.
- Intercede for increased awareness of human trafficking.
- Ask God to uncover every trafficking ring operating in through the U.S.
- Pray for Holy Spirit downloads of strategies to law enforcement and other civic and private grops working to end human trafficking.
- Decree, “Righteous laws and legislation will be written, enacted, and adhered to, resulting in the release of captives and ending of trafficking in America.”
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, so many Christians have no idea that human trafficking, modern-day enslavement, is still happening today. Men, women, and children are being forced into unpaid labor, or held as sex-slaves the world over. Hundreds of thousands are trafficked in our U.S. cities and communities. How are we missing what is happening right where we live? Help us to educate ourselves and learn to see the signs. Don’t let us be afraid to contact law enforcement if we are suspicious. This has to end!
Lord, you love each one held captive against their will. You created them with a Divine destiny and they can’t fulfill it. Save them, Lord! We pray that you would drop Divine strategies into the minds of law enforcement. Show them how to uncover, reveal, and capture thieves of human lives. Set the captives free. Do the same for the organizations working to end trafficking. Help them to work with law enforcement and be the most effective they can be. Grant favor and Divine relationship-building. Let righteous laws and legislation be written, enacted, and adhered to, resulting in the release of many captives, and the imprisonment of their captors. Show the Church how to pray more accurately, as we arm ourselves with knowledge and understanding. It will take all of this together to end human trafficking in America. We look forward to the day every captive is set free, Jesus. Amen.
Now is the time for human trafficking to be stopped! The captives will be set free!
Learn more about Alisa Jordheim here.
National March for Life 2020
It is because of situations like these that we will march for life today:
“Planned Parenthood just set a disturbing record. It’s infuriating.
“The abortion giant’s latest report shows that it committed more abortions in a single year than ever before – 345,672. In fact, Planned Parenthood’s abortions reached record highs at the same time the abortion rate nationwide hit record lows.
“That’s nearly 950 babies killed each day. Nearly 40 lives an hour, every hour, all year.
“It’s sickening. And at the same time, Planned Parenthood set another record; this one is for the amount of your tax dollars it took – $616.8 million last year alone.
“On top of that, a California jury has awarded Planned Parenthood millions more from pro-life advocates for exposing the sale of aborted babies’ body parts.” (Jordan Sekulow, ACLJ)
“Let your light shine in front of men. Then they will see the good things you do and will honor your Father Who is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16; NLV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Worship the Lord over the Life that He has given you and your family.
- If you have had an abortion, receive the sweetness of His forgiveness and let His love and life flow through you.
- If you fathered a child, have been a panicked parent, or other supporting person, who has participated in an abortion decision, receive the love and forgiveness of the Lord before you pray.
- Pray for the salvation of the doctors and staffs of abortion clinics.
- Declare, “Lord, let Your love and forgiveness consume those who who have participated in the abortion process in any way. May Jesus be introduced to even the hardest hearted.”
- Pray Lou Engle’s 22-word prayer, “Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America.”
- Intercede for organizations, like the March for Life and the ACLJ, who are leading the fight to end abortion in America.
A prayer you can pray:
God, I worship You, for You alone are the Giver of Life. You create the beating heart and form life in the mother’s womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am made in Your image. I am deeply loved by You and I am thankful to know that. To You be all the glory for humanity’s creation.
My heart is breaking at the statistics on abortion in America. Even though abortion is declining overall, Planned Parenthood is still strongly promoting this heinous action. Tax dollars are still funding this horrific practice. People’s minds are changing a bit, but more hearts must change. Only when there is full revival and souls saved will enough hearts change to end abortion in America. I join the penitent ones today, repenting and interceding for my nation. Let those who have had abortions not hide in guit and shame, but bring their sin into Your saving, healing light. Let those who fathered those women’s children, who abandoned them, or drove them to the abortionist, find You and repent. May parents, relatives, pastors, and educators repent for their part in any abortion. Every life taken keeps organizations like Planned Parenthood functioning. Lord, let Your love and forgiveness consume those who who have participated in the abortion process in any way. May Jesus be introduced to even the hardest hearted. Bless and provide support for the organizations working to end abortion in this country.
Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America. Amen.
We will pray and we will protest abortion publicly and consistently until abortion is eradicated from America.
1 Learn more about Jordan Sekulow and the America Center for Law and Justice here.