What Is It That We Are Fighting?
“In 1973 the death of the innocents was sanctioned by the judicial branch of the government. (Since then,) the culture of death has been seeking to overtake America. How can it be that America, whose founding fathers declared the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, would align itself with Naziism and Stalinism? Both of these twentieth century worldviews sanctioned the killing of the innocent. The horrors of the holocaust remain etched as one of the saddest chapters in history, yet the murders of (67 million) pre-born babies is as offensive in the eyes of God as the murder of Jews in Europe. It is past time to shift the judiciary branch of our nation’s government. It needs to be shifted from embracing a culture of death to the affirmation of life. Justices who want to rewrite our Constitution and apply internationalist law to our nation need to be removed. Justices who arrogantly override the will of the people expressed in legislative law need to be removed. It is time we get educated as to what we are fighting.” (Jim Hodges)1
“For You formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.” (Psalm 139:13-16; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Are we fighting with human justices or with a demonic principality? A door was opened to massive death in this nation by nine men. Identificationally repent for the sin of abortion in our nation.
- Renounce any spiritual alignment with a spirit of death, euthanasia, Naziism, Stalinism, comunism and humanism.
- Declare over America, “We choose Life!”
- Close the door to internationalist law in America, as it includes a death culture and would override the Rule of Law we follow, based on our Constitution.
- Decree the shifting of the justices – out with those who choose death and in with those who choose life!
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, it is astonishing how all the enemy needs is an open door in one governmental high place and he comes rushing in to steal, kill and destroy life. Our citizens did not choose to let this demonic principality have access. Only nine Supreme Court Justices did that! The 76 million babies we have now lost to abortion far exceeds the losses of the Holocaust, which was abhorrent! Save us, Lord! We want this blood bath to stop! We, the people of God, choose Life for America! We close the door to international influence in our laws and Courts. We say the door to our courts is closed to any judge who is not pro-life! In Jesus’ name, amen.
We say “Life” will come through the Supreme Court!
1 Learn more about Jim Hodges here.
Filling Up Empty Seats
We all know by now that there is one available seat on the Supreme Court of the United States, which is being vacated by retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy. Not many of us, however, realize that 17% of all federal court judicial seats are empty. This is a significant number. Just like the Supreme Court justices, all of these judges serve for life, so seating this many judges can have a great impact long into the future. President Trump has been quietly filling all of those empty seats with conservative judges. The Supreme Court hears 70-75 cases a year. The federal appeals courts hear up to 50,000 cases in a year. It is easy to see that cases are often finally decided in the lower Federal Courts of Appeals. “On a number of important constitutional and statutory cases, they’re often the last word,” John Malcolm, director of the Meese Center for Judicial Studies at the Heritage Foundation, says. “So, the people who sit on those courts can have a very large impact on the direction of the law.”1
“And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.” (Isaiah 11:2; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- President Trump made a campaign promise he is fulfilling. He promised to seat constitutionally conservative judges on America’s federal courts. Thank the Lord for presidential promises kept.
- Pray that every judge called forth by God for this moment in history is placed in their exact right place in the nation’s courts.
- Intercede for the Senators confirming those to be seated on federal court benches. Pray that the character of these judges is such that opposing senators are not able to impede the progress being made.
- Ask God for yet another generation of righteous lawyers raised up and made ready for future federal court vacancies.
- If you are a Christian attorney, fear the Lord and live your life, so you could possibly be one of our nation’s future judges.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, thank you again for a president who is keeping a campaign promise to fill the 17% vacancy rate on our federal court benches with righteous judges. May President Trump and his team find every single one of those who have been prepared by You to fill those seats. We want our judicial system to honor You at every level, all the way up to the Supreme Court. Let the nominees’ character and judicial activities be without reproach, Jesus, so they cannot be logically rejected. Let young, Christian attorneys be made sensitive to Holy Spirit, living God-fearing lives and studying to show themselves approved. Our nation will need them some day. May the way be made open for their futures in the nation’s federal court system, all the way to the top! In Jesus’ name, amen.
The U.S. judiciary will be set for a generation by President Donald Trump.
1 Farivar, Masood, “Trump Quietly Reshapes US Judiciary”. VOANews.com, 7/2/18. Accessed 7/11/18.