The Importance of the Midterm Elections, November 6th
“The mid-term elections in November are possibly the most important mid-terms that we have ever seen. This election has the ability to completely shift our nation into a great awakening and reformation or see us regress deeper into darkness. We must arise and live out Isaiah 60 for the sake of His kingdom and our Christian heritage. At this time, the giants of the land are trying to taunt us into giving up and going home. As I write this, we are seeing a huge power-hungry manifestation of spiritual darkness trying its best to hold on to the U.S. Supreme Court. However, there are more angels on the side of righteousness than there are darkness. We are only one Supreme Court justice away from possibly seeing Roe vs. Wade overturned. (Pray for Judge Kavanaugh.) In order to see President Trump fulfill his destiny of shifting the Supreme Court, he needs a majority of the Senate. There are 35 U.S. Senate Seats up for election. See those up for election by clicking here.” (Ken Malone)1
“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you. And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.” (Isaiah 60:1-3; ESV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:1
- Pray—Decree that darkness will NOT prevail in this land.
- Pray for conservative leaders to be elected on state and national levels.
- Decree the VICTORY OF THE LORD over America.
- Activate—Do not be passive. Be aggressive in seeing this nation turn to the Lord.
- Be Bold—The Lord told Joshua that in order to possess the land he had to be courageous. (Joshua 1) Speak out. Do not fear!
- Go to your county government seat and pray.
- Vote—Go and vote and encourage others to vote as well.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, we say that darkness will not prevail in this land! Righteous leaders who fear You, honor the U. S. Constitution, and will represent the people of their districts well, are those we want to elect to political offices across America. We don’t want those who will expand the enemy’s agenda of humanism, ungodly moral practices, and anti-Christian sentiment. We declare Your victory over America! We will pray and act to get Believers to the polls and involved in the political process, as the results can bring peace and righteousness into the land. Make Your Church as bold as Joshua and the armies of Israel were when they went in to possess the land. They stayed close to You and fought for all You said was theirs. Remove all fear from us as we move into these uncomfortable arenas. We choose to go to our city and county government buildings and pray for all who work there and serve us. Also, we will vote and make our voices heard—helping to advance our nation toward a great awakening and reformation. Honoring Jesus’ sacrifice, amen.
Through our aggressive prayer and action, we can see a continued victory in America!
Learn more about Ken Malone here.
The Importance of Prayer Coupled With Voting
“Cheryl and I have been praying and prophesying into civil government since 2003. Our involvement in government came through a dream Cheryl had in November of that year. We have worked in both state and national assignments to see America return to its Christian roots. Since 2000, His Ekklesia (the Church) has seen great victory through prayer and action. We have also seen times in which we lost ground through our inaction. In 2008, the night of the election in which Obama took office, Wolfe Blitzer of CNN said this, ‘If the evangelicals could get their act together, they could run this nation.’ This is so true. According to Psalm 115:16, He has given the earth to the sons of men. At this time, we have gained ground on both state and national levels. Now it’s time to go into prayer war mode again. We cannot back off or rest during this midterm election.” (Ken Malone)1
“The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to mankind.” (Psalms 115:16; NIV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Ponder Psalm 115:16 in light of taking responsibility for the earthly environment in which you want to raise your children and grandchildren.
- Are you tired of the atmosphere that actively tries to shut Christians up, allows homosexuality and transgender activities, and promotes abortion?
- Decide to take responsibility for the part of the earth realm the Lord has given to you as your arena of influence – your family, your neighborhood, your schools, your city, your state, and this nation.
- Ask God how you can pray for each of your areas of influence.
- Intercede for the Church to wake up, pray and vote!
- Encourage your Christian friends to vote. You can start by posting this link on Facebook. You can click on the various tabs (Senate, House, Governor, State) to see your state’s races.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, You have made it pretty clear in Your Word that You want Your people to involve themselves in the things of the earth. You gave us the earth for our provision, but you also want us to involve ourselves in the matters of the earth, such as in government. Just like we would relegate the earth to weeds and pollution if we did not nurture it, so we relegate culture to humanism and Godlessness if we ignore government. We eat the fruit of what we refuse to take dominion over in accordance with Genesis 1:28. I choose to engage the culture in my family, my neighborhood, the schools near me, my city, my state, and this nation. Teach me to pray over each of these areas within my sphere of influence. I call the Church to wake up! Intercede! Get to the polls and vote, lest what we abdicate rules over us! I choose to encourage my family and friends in this as well, Jesus. Amen.
We call America’s Christians to pray and vote!
1 Learn more about Ken Malone here.