History Being Made in Korea?
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in North Korea today, meeting with representatives there on the issue of denuclearization. Much wisdom is needed in these negotiations. Everything must be out in the open. North Korea will need to be more open than they have been in generations. We believe God has answered the prayers of multitudes of His saints, including those in North and South Korea, leading to this time. God wants all of Korea to be free to worship Him and to become everything He created them to be. He has a plan for the nations of North and South Korea and He has a plan for each individual there. This takes Holy Spirit’s involvement, not just governmental negotiation. What an opportune time to pray!
“He will settle disputes among the nations, among the great powers near and far. They will hammer their swords into plows and their spears into pruning knives. Nations will never again go to war, never prepare for battle again.” (Micah 4:3; GNT)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Pray against confusion, the spirit of fear, and the fear of man in the negotiations happening these next few days between North Korea and the United States of America.
- Intercede for the negotiators to be alert to, and overcome, any tactic of the North Korean delegation that could make the outcome less than favorable.
- Intercede for Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, that he will have wisdom as the head of the United States delegation. Pray he listens to the wisdom of his delegation.
- Ask God for revelation on what the discipling of nations means for North Korea and for open doors for the Body of Christ to go in and disciple North Korea.
- Decree opportunities and doors to open so that North Korea and South Korea can reach their full potential and become the nation(s) God dreamed about when He created the nations and peoples of the earth.
A prayer you can pray:
God, we ask for You to bestow blessing, grace, favor, and influence on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, as he and his team negotiates with the North Korean delegation today. Grant him great wisdom for this task. Remove all fear, confusion, and fear of man from the negotiators. Make them alert to even subtle tactics that would keep the negotiations from having the full effect of freedom for all Koreans. Let the team work together in complete unity. You have a dream for Korea and for each person living there. It is time, Jesus, for these dreams to come to pass. May nothing stand in the way of Your dreams being fulfilled! Amen.
The dream God has for the Korean people shall be fulfilled!